The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Global warming strikes again!

Stealth, you're generally not an idiot so I won't jump on you, but you should know that global warming is a very incorrect term for the climate change we are undergoing.

WHAT THE FACK.

I look outside and it's clear. I turn around to pad my ppst count on CDC and then I hear a noise. It's freaking pissing hail outside out of NOWHERE. It didn't gradually build up either. Went from nothing to pissing in 2 seconds.

I'd rather watch our weather than watch TV.

Edited by Tenacious

Stealth, you're generally not an idiot so I won't jump on you, but you should know that global warming is a very incorrect term for the climate change we are undergoing.

Exactly.

Global warming is a very misused term in the media today.

Technically, the world is not really warming up, it is just having a drastic climate shift, just like it has had many times over the past millions of years.

The only thing I disagree with is that everyone says we humans are responsible for climate change. Why do we always think that we are superior to nature? Just because we live on Earth does not mean we run it, Earth does whatever it wants to do, regardless of what we think.

Sure, we may be speeding up the process, but in the end, everything will right itself, like it always does (and it will have nothing to do with what we do/don't do.)

Just like our overpopulation will eventually be solved...by nature....but I digress.