The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

hah! burrows made me think of dumb and dumber..

'Yknow Lloyd, just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider, (taking that penalty) you go on and do something like that (score that goal)...

And TOTALLY REDEEM yourself!!!

:D

• Upvote 1

hah! burrows made me think of dumb and dumber..

'Yknow Lloyd, just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider, (taking that penalty) you go on and do something like that (score that goal)...

And TOTALLY REDEEM yourself!!!

:D

LOL AHAHAH yeaa i totally thought of that tooo LOL

i dunno what to say about burrows in the playoffs... though he scored that goal today but still i think his penalty did more harm to us than the goal did good for us... we had all the momentum going for us prior to that penalty... we had the last change to get the twins there vs. sopel finally... and he went to get the penalty... even though he scored late in the 2nd we were still down a goal going into the 3rd... if he didn't take that penalty we might have tied it going into 3rd...

If Burr was a Hawk and he pulled a stunt like he did at the end of the game (so Bertuzzi-like) there would be hundreds of posts calling for a suspension. His interview after the game was funny, claiming that he was NOT put off his game at all while his eyes told a different story. Not like he was the only Canuck to come totally unglued though.

I had to agree with Scott Oake/Craig Simpson there; that "boarding" (really?) penalty was not needed and took the momentum right from under us, especially down 2-0.

You can bet AV's talking to him about that tomorrow. Play rough, but do it in a way that throws their stars (Niemi) off.