The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

One huge pet peeve for me is the shanking in this game. I see a guy, I shoot him with my gun and he just runs up to me and knifes me.

I'm okay with knives being one hit, but if I'm lighting somebody up with my fully automatic machine gun, the guy shouldn't be able to run through the bullets and knife me. At least make them stutter or something... body armor isn't invincible.

One huge pet peeve for me is the shanking in this game. I see a guy, I shoot him with my gun and he just runs up to me and knifes me.

I'm okay with knives being one hit, but if I'm lighting somebody up with my fully automatic machine gun, the guy shouldn't be able to run through the bullets and knife me. At least make them stutter or something... body armor isn't invincible.

You can shank people from quite a distance too.

I am fine wit it ^_^

Haven't tired the Tar yet... I started using scar-h after i prestiged and I found it to be a REALLY good gun. already got 1000 kills with it (got title + emblem) so i might start using aug hbar now .

Scar is the only gun I used. Can't get used to anything else.

So I've been using the Scar, and I really like it, 90% of my kills are from using it. However, sometimes I notice that off a face-off, even if I'm hitting my shots, even if I get a half second head-start, I seem to get beat because of damage. Is it just me or is the Scar a little weak damage wise?

So I've been using the Scar, and I really like it, 90% of my kills are from using it. However, sometimes I notice that off a face-off, even if I'm hitting my shots, even if I get a half second head-start, I seem to get beat because of damage. Is it just me or is the Scar a little weak damage wise?

Try using another gun and see how you deal, if you're still having issues I guess it's the user. Sorry I can't help much, for me it's the Barrett or the UMP so I'm sort of useless when it comes to assault rifles. I'm assuming you have stopping power on.

Try using another gun and see how you deal, if you're still having issues I guess it's the user. Sorry I can't help much, for me it's the Barrett or the UMP so I'm sort of useless when it comes to assault rifles. I'm assuming you have stopping power on.

I don't, but maybe that'll help. For people who have used a gun with and without Stopping Power, is there a significant difference?

The only reason I don't want to try another gun is because I'm just used to the Scar and don't want to start getting attachments again. :P

I don't, but maybe that'll help. For people who have used a gun with and without Stopping Power, is there a significant difference?

The only reason I don't want to try another gun is because I'm just used to the Scar and don't want to start getting attachments again. :P

Again, I'm a sniper and probably not all that helpful, but I can only snipe with stopping power on just to make sure it's a 1 shot 1 kill sort of thing. Even with my UMP I stick stopping power on.

I'm not a very good sniper, unless its Hardcore and i go crazy with Intervention (Thermal) with Slight of Hand Pro (Faster Aiming Down the Sights) but is the Barrett very inconsistent? Like sometimes it's 2 hit, then sometimes 1? Because all my friends use the Barret (Thermal) and i've tried it before but it always seems to be 2hit. I know they don't have FMJ on, am i doing something wrong?

(It's also not because they get HS)

Barret is all I use until I can unlock m21 EBR (or is it m14?? forgot)

but uh. hardcore, even with a silencer, it should kill the guy with one bullet, and I use cold blooded, so no stopping power

regular modes, i use stopping power and no silencer because silencer takes away damage. when playing normal modes, i'll kill the guy with 1 bullet 95%

and this is coming from a guy who snipes a lot

Barret is all I use until I can unlock m21 EBR (or is it m14?? forgot)

but uh. hardcore, even with a silencer, it should kill the guy with one bullet, and I use cold blooded, so no stopping power

regular modes, i use stopping power and no silencer because silencer takes away damage. when playing normal modes, i'll kill the guy with 1 bullet 95%

and this is coming from a guy who snipes a lot

M21 is rigged too.

No recoil what so ever + you can spray it and own. Except of course if your facing a model. :o

Oh and i forgot to ask you. What's your PSN? I'll show you in a private how much range the Model has.

Archived