The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Anyone keeping an eye on Dimitrov? Guy has potential, just has to add 10 pounds and develop his stroke a bit more. Good job beating Kevin in the quarters.

Dimitrov won't do anything in his career unless he stops imitating Federer. He has to get his own playing style.

Dimitrov won't do anything in his career unless he stops imitating Federer. He has to get his own playing style.

Yeah I can see that, but he has flashes of brilliance at times, shows a lot of potential, and has a beautiful backhand stroke (much like Federer's backhand)

ATP will not be holding any more matches on the blue clay. Good call IMO - the red clay, in addition to being easier on the eyes (at least for me), is an age old tennis tradition. Getting rid of red clay would be like getting rid of the white clothes only rule at Wimbledon - it just goes away from history.

Damn rain delays at Wimbledon. With the type of summer Europe is having, something tells me rain delays will be a recurring theme

Raonic isn't hitting his forehand as well as he'd probably want to today, that's for sure. Also, they finish the match today, hopefully they finish this set. Also hope Raonic re-focuses for tomorrow, as he needs to.