The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

Before their injuries Schroeder was playing on line with Hodgson and Sweatt. Top producing line.

they played very little together. A couple games at the very beginning of the season, and 1 or 2 right before the injury, but most of the season had Cody, Shiro, and B. Sweatt as the top line.

they played very little together. A couple games at the very beginning of the season, and 1 or 2 right before the injury, but most of the season had Cody, Shiro, and B. Sweatt as the top line.

My mistake, sorry about that mislead.

Having watched both Shiro and CoHo in Van I am now curious about Sweatt. His production doesn't seem to have dried up while the other two were out on injury or playing in Van.

My mistake, sorry about that mislead.

Having watched both Shiro and CoHo in Van I am now curious about Sweatt. His production doesn't seem to have dried up while the other two were out on injury or playing in Van.

Sweatt's been consistent and impressive, it's true. but I don't think he'll get a callup unless it's to the top 6, maybe 9. he's been a GREAT offseason acquisition though. I bet the b-hawks (and laffs) are kicking themselves right now.

O-M-G. After reading CDC post after CDC post bemoaning every line juggle AV does I was under the impression he was the only coach in the world who does this...

they want their players to be used to it before being thrust into his system. :emot-parrot:

they rarely ice the same team from game to game, nevermind the same lines. players are constantly moving in and out of the lineup due to injuries in the NHL and AHL.

Schroeder gets another goal.

Manitoba’s top ranked penalty kill escaped the Salo infraction unharmed and scored seconds after he returned to the play. Rushing up ice, rookie Jordan Schroeder finished a passing play by scoring his ninth of the season. Schroeder’s marker at 3:37 put the Moose up 1-0 early on and extended his current point streak to five games.

wow Moose are really getting it handed to them.

First Perrault gets hurt, Andersson leaves, Hodgson shortly returns and is called up, Shirokov on cold streak, Rosa gets hurt, yet the moose are still able to light it up and win. SHows some quality depth the team has to survive such bad luck.

wow Moose are really getting it handed to them.

First Perrault gets hurt, Andersson leaves, Hodgson shortly returns and is called up, Shirokov on cold streak, Rosa gets hurt, yet the moose are still able to light it up and win. SHows some quality depth the team has to survive such bad luck.

they are on a 2 game loosing streak...

Though Jordan's on a 4 game point streak, so at least he's doing well.

Its not that fans don't want them, its just they want Hodgson more and don't dare to put his name in a proposal.

Probably also because Shiro might not even re-sign here with Vancouver unless he gets more of a chance, or MG does a good job convincing him to stay.

Don't get why they'd want to trade JS away though. He's only 1 year removed from college! frantics.gif

Probably also because Shiro might not even re-sign here with Vancouver unless he gets more of a chance, or MG does a good job convincing him to stay.

Don't get why they'd want to trade JS away though. He's only 1 year removed from college! frantics.gif

AND he's doing pretty damn good to boot (after a fairly slow start, save for the opening 2 games)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived