The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

South Park

ro0

It's true, the show may not be up to the standards of it's heyday, but let's be serious here, it's not The Simpsons, right?

last week's episode of the simpsons was funnier than the last 5 or 6 south park episodes i've seen, tbh

tonight's episode is one of the worst i've ever seen though

Agreed i thought it could have been so much better, especially when you bring back on of my favorite characters ever on television. I noticed it was cencored too, at least the f-word was ... lame even the food network lets Gordon Ramsey swear, hopefully this was only a one time thing. "Don't Forget To Bring A Towel" genius.

So I forgot to catch the last episode last night at 5 and 9 o'clock and I was a bit disappointed. For some reason, I woke up at about 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to turn on the tv. Just my luck! The new episode was on! :mellow: What a waste of time. Even being half asleep, that episode was brutal. The only funny thing for me was Cartman's speech. :P Poor Towelie. :(

Yea, that South Park episode was really disappointing. Was it the mid-season finale?

I can't find the Family Guy topic so I'll add it here....last night's Family Guy episode was the best on ever.

I've found this season kind of like How I Met Your Mother. There have been great episodes in the past, so I keep watching, waiting for the great episode to take place, but it just doesn't happen. This is moreso a comment on How I Met Your Mother, the plot hasn't been furthered in about 5 episodes.

WTF? Tonight's episode was censored! I don't get it,the Comedy Network always advertises that South Park is uncensored, yet the censor it. I hope this wasn't because of last week's episode.

You don't watch South Park much, do you?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived