The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY THREAD******

i am a beast

• 2 months later...

I love my Bold 9900. I went from curve 8530 to iphone 4s. Returned the 4s after 18 hours with it. Could not stand it, it felt incredibly fragile and I hated the on screen keyboard for texting. Not to mention not having BBM felt like the end of the world! Got the Bold 9900 and will forever stick with team blackberry.

I also love BBM because my friend just went on vacation to Sri Lanka and he can bbm me for free, send pictures and what not.

• 3 weeks later...

I went from the 8530 (red one) to the bold about 3 months ago. Great phone! I couldnt do the iphone keyboard. And life without bbm? Ugh. Kill me!

Exactly why I went to the Bold 9900 as mentioned a few posts above. I had the curve 8320 or 30 or whatever and had an upgrade. I bought into the commercials and peer pressure and got the 4s. HATED it! Siri is sh*t in Canada, I can't stand the keyboard or the texting layout..and it feels so fragile! I was at the gym and just having it in my pocket I was so scared of it shattering or something. Immediately went back the next day, fought with the manager and exchanged it for a brand new Bold 9900. Won't be needing a new phone for 3 years now. :)

Archived