The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Considering what the fanbase for the Sounders is like, they could probably sell out CenturyLink Field in football configuration.

My friend invited me to the Sounders game in Seattle but I'm so choked I'm to busy to go. That'll be an exciting game. Probably the best atmosphere in the MLS with so many fans.

August 18th

Greyhound Vancouver/Seattle return $30

Game tickets $25

Total $55

This year: Largest rival crowd involving a Vancouver Club= 60,000 people+, 1500+ Vancouver fans

LAST YEAR

36000, 500 Vancouver fans

• Upvote 1

I was particularly please for Hassli after he missed Thorrington several minutes earlier when he shot wide. Some of our forwards are not great decision makers and can be awfully blinkered when it comes to passing.

I still wonder how Mattocks is going to fit in this human mass of attackers.

I'm happy that Salgado is finally getting his chance out there. He definitely made the most of it last game.

He's making the most of his chance right now. It's nice having a player out there who can beat a man (or 2) by himself with some consistency.

I didn't like Camillo centrally by himself, I wonder how long it'll take for Salgado will get a chance at that prime real estate.

August 18th

Greyhound Vancouver/Seattle return $30

Game tickets $25

Total $55

This year: Largest rival crowd involving a Vancouver Club= 60,000 people+, 1500+ Vancouver fans

LAST YEAR

36000, 500 Vancouver fans

Dude that looks like so much fun. Why is it again that fans can't act like that in Rogers Arena on a regular basis? Ongoing singing at home and away games by all fans is commonplace in European football leagues, and even in their pro leagues, like the SEL.

So where did we go wrong in our NHL?

Anyways, that's a trip I'd like to make 1 day, looks like a blast.

Dude that looks like so much fun. Why is it again that fans can't act like that in Rogers Arena on a regular basis? Ongoing singing at home and away games by all fans is commonplace in European football leagues, and even in their pro leagues, like the SEL.

So where did we go wrong in our NHL?

Too much canned music. The fans should be left to make their own noise.

Do we give DJ Dave the pink slip?