The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Frank Corrado | D

b3.

how's Corrado doing at camp?

regarding edler, MG is trying to trade him because he wont take a pay cut to stay in Van. Unfortunately, Gillis cannot get a top 4 d man out of Toronto (Gardiner or Gunnersson)

Yeah, so about that....

Anyway, Corrado went scoreless and was +1 for Kitchener in a 4-3 shootout win over the Brampton Battalion today.

It seems like he's not getting the same offensive minutes he had been in Sudbury. Murphy controls those top minutes of course, so harder to get a sniff in. Hope he still finds ways to develop his offence while playing in Kitchener.

It seems like he's not getting the same offensive minutes he had been in Sudbury. Murphy controls those top minutes of course, so harder to get a sniff in. Hope he still finds ways to develop his offence while playing in Kitchener.

Still not bad numbers so far though.. over .5 PPG.

Edler WON'T be resigning. He is going to get his payday from Detroit.

And I like your suggestion. Let Garrison run wild while Corrado stays dependable in our end. He is looking like a poor man's Hamhuis. I think we got a steal :)

Looks like somebody got egg on their face.

how's Corrado doing at camp?

regarding edler, MG is trying to trade him because he wont take a pay cut to stay in Van. Unfortunately, Gillis cannot get a top 4 d man out of Toronto (Gardiner or Gunnersson)

The crap people will post to get their post count up. Where did you dream this up?

Well, you could look at it like he's constantly playing in more difficult situations than a guy like Murphy, so really Corrado is getting the better challenge both in terms of offense and defense. If challenge=development, then its not so bad.

Well, you could look at it like he's constantly playing in more difficult situations than a guy like Murphy, so really Corrado is getting the better challenge both in terms of offense and defense. If challenge=development, then its not so bad.

Yep - would rather Corrado develop his all-around game instead of the way Murphy's being used.

Still not bad numbers so far though.. over .5 PPG.

Yeah, but goals and assists are still 'sexy' and it's nice to see him get involved in that - especially when I can't look at advanced stats to say he's been doing this or that considering I can't watch the games to quantify his performance. I do hope to see them make an impact (along with the Bulls) for the Memorial Cup, so we can get some more coverage.

Agreed, and good points. I'll be the first to admit it's nice to be able to point to some really substantive stats about a prospect when people want to slag our prospect pool.

Archived