The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Signing: The Buffalo Sabres have signed 2010 draft-pick D Derek Forbort to a three-year entry-level contract.

Derek Forbort - 3-year deal worth $2.1 million + bonuses ($700k base salary + $130k bonuses = $830k per season).

NOTE:

Teams that have not yet submitted depth charts to me for the purposes of creating the new charts, please do so asap. I only have 8 left and I'd like to get them finished so I can start working on getting the future considerations through.

Also, are there any MIA GMs? We have one or two applicants waiting in the wings and would rather get them in before the draft rather than after if there are open spots to be filled.

Report: With the addition of Niemi.

Quebec is willing to listen to offers for Mason; but Quebec would be comfortable starting the season with both goalies, as they are cap compliant for the 2011-2012 season, and with the cap expected to raise (or remain near the same after the new CBA), Quebec will not be forced to dump Mason.

Signing: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed 2010 draft-pick D Mark Alt to a three-year entry-level contract.

Mark Alt - 3-year deal worth $1.575 million + bonuses ($525k base salary + $125k bonuses = $650k per season).

QUESTION..

Looking back at all the trades I have made there are a couple picks that I don't have,that I should.

Like San Jose 3rd round pick.

I will double check to see If I then traded it.

Archived