The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Gotcha.

I see what he was doing, but that`s how a player was lost unintentionally last year. Patience Gm`s, patience. Better a man short for a night than a player short for a season. LTIR has never been an instant process.

Was not aware of the time cut-off. I apologize for jumpin the gun ;)

Gotcha.

I see what he was doing, but that`s how a player was lost unintentionally last year. Patience Gm`s, patience. Better a man short for a night than a player short for a season. LTIR has never been an instant process.

Was not aware of the time cut-off. I apologize for jumpin the gun ;)

Toronto Maple Leafs Opening Night Roster

Alexander Ovechkin - Paul Stastny - Phil Kessel

Nikolai Kulemin - Brandon Dubinsky - Ryan Callahan

Nick Foligno - Shawn Horcoff - Colby Armstrong

Nazem Kadri - Ryan Shannon - Matt Beleskey

Paul Bissonnette

Jay Rosehill

Luke Schenn - Scott Hannan

Cam Barker - Jared Cowen

Mark Fistric - Keith Aulie

Viatcheslav Voiniov

Henrik Lundqvist

Henrik Karlsson

I was told by c2x to submit my roster on twitter although I can't find where to do it.

Hey Fellow GM's

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone luck for the season, and also let you know that I am open for business as one of the new League Executives. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or contract offers for UFA's. I look forward to another great season here in the CDCGML, and I am very excited for the puck to drop! Let's do this!

Hey Fellow GM's

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone luck for the season, and also let you know that I am open for business as one of the new League Executives. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or contract offers for UFA's. I look forward to another great season here in the CDCGML, and I am very excited for the puck to drop! Let's do this!

Sorry for the lateness,

CBJs roster

Lucic - Langkow - Wheeler

Smyth - Sobotka - Bergfors

MacIntyre- Ponikarovsky - Brule

Granlund - Madden - Tatar

Regehr - Pitkanen

McCabe - Weaver

Drewiske - Eminger

Joslin

Khabibulan

Biron

To the minors

Sauve, Pirri, Della Rovere, Caporusso, Gormley, Postma, Josi, Brennan, Gysbergs, Deslauriers, Leggio, Aittokallio, Sateri (signed, not updated on my roster yet)

Archived