The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

A small request, when it can be gotten to secondarily to roster moves, signings, trades and other priorities .....but could we possibly have a Agent, Excecutive section in th OP with an update as to all the different people in their respective roles, and what they are and are not responsible for?

I think it would be a good reference for the new guys, us forgetful guys, and those who heavily partake of the sweet ambrosia of scotch, such as myself.

For your consideration.

With the signing of D Francis Bouillon the Anaheim Ducks would like to assign D Jonos Holos to the California Golden Seals.

Anaheim Ducks Roster

Patric Hornqvist - Tomas Plekanec [A]- Martin Havlat[A]

Guillaume Latendresse[A] - Tyler Bozak - Joffrey Lupul[A]

Teddy Purcell - Patrice Cormier - Patrick Kaleta

Ben Eager - Zack Smith - Chris Thorburn

Michael Haley

Andrei Markov[C] - PK Subban

Keith Ballard - Francois Beauchemin

Ryan McDonagh - Francis Bouillon

Jake Gardiner

Pekka Rinne

?

The Ducks are still active in trade negotiations, looking for more depth all the way through their line up. They're willing to pull the trigger on something big if need be so PM GM Brunners with queries.

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

My first official statement as the new Wild GM:

"I would like to thank the commissioner, the executives, and the other league GM's for this exciting opportunity. I would also like to express my sincere thank you to the previous GM of the Wild, ThePostman, for his hard work and skill in building what I feel is a strong core group to build around. I look forward to putting a new and exciting strategy into action for the Wild".

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

My first official statement as the new Wild GM:

"I would like to thank the commissioner, the executives, and the other league GM's for this exciting opportunity. I would also like to express my sincere thank you to the previous GM of the Wild, ThePostman, for his hard work and skill in building what I feel is a strong core group to build around. I look forward to putting a new and exciting strategy into action for the Wild".

A small request, when it can be gotten to secondarily to roster moves, signings, trades and other priorities .....but could we possibly have a Agent, Excecutive section in th OP with an update as to all the different people in their respective roles, and what they are and are not responsible for?

I think it would be a good reference for the new guys, us forgetful guys, and those who heavily partake of the sweet ambrosia of scotch, such as myself.

For your consideration.

Archived