The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Hey all, I have some personal matters to attend to and I may not be on the site at all, or at least very infrequently, for the next couple of weeks. If you need to get a hold of me please pm the minister or the greensman and if it's important they will contact me. Thanks

Hey all, I have some personal matters to attend to and I may not be on the site at all, or at least very infrequently, for the next couple of weeks. If you need to get a hold of me please pm the minister or the greensman and if it's important they will contact me. Thanks

It puts the lotion in the basket...

On a side note I'm curious about this fantasy cup thing. Is this something you're playing close the the vest C2X. You announce this change to the front page then you make a post saying bragging rights was "all" people "used" to win.

interest = peaked as to what lethunder is going to win this season.

Archived