The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I haven't been able to get anything done in the last two days because this week is very hectic for me. I can read PMs and the thread with my iphone but am unable to do any of my agent duties unless I am at my home computer which I don't think I'll be able to sit down at until Friday after work.

Rest assured, I am on top of everything.

Let me put a poll out there.....

Who would you rather have for the next 3 years, on your fantasy team?

1) Niklas Kronwall

2) Alex Pietrangelo

3) Zack Bogosian

4) Kevin Bieksa

5) Bryan McCabe

6) Jordan Leopold

7) Alex Edler

8) Brent Burns

9) Mark Streit

10) P.K Subban

And remember.....we're talking fantasy points for the playoffs and regular season(meaning they'd have to have the ability to play in both based on the teams they're actually on)......which of these dmen is the best choice, if you were putting a team together, to anchor a dcorps?

Edit - and i'm not putting anyone's team or players down, in the slightest...honestly.

Just a heads up that I will be leaving tomorrow morning for the lake and will be there all weekend. No internet access means that I'll only be able to use my phone to see the thread and view PM's, and that is only if the cell reception is decent which it may not be.

If I don't respond to PM's, that is why. If you would like to get a hold of me before then I'll be around most of tonight.

I don't remember anything from last night.....

I'm going to lie down now.

Edit - I apologize for any inappropriateness in my previous post, even if I don't remember what I said exactly. I hope I didn't offend anyone...and i'm sorry if I did.

I like the poll idea, although I should be a shoe in for most improved team... after all, over last year, there's only one place for Columbus to go :)

Most Improved Team Poll will go up in September, once the rosters are more settled.

First poll coming up soon...

And maybe, just maybe.... a signing or two. ;)

Archived