The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Republican 2012 Presidential Nominee

The Situation

2012 Presidential Election  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once again, another thread attacking those right of centre..... :bored:

Not saying the candidates for the Republicans are strong (maybe except Ron Paul for his economic and libertarian viewpoint), but isn't it a bit much saying which one is the "lesser evil"?

To be honest, I can't find a single one of them that I would get behind, and I'm not sure it matters. While the country despises Obama right now, I can't see any of these Republican candidates being someone that the country will support.

I always find it interesting that Republicans have to present themselves as fairly far to the right, and the moment they win the nomination they have to race toward the center to get the country behind them. We'll see how it all shapes up.

Question: Is Rick Perry possibly worse than Dubya?

I think the American media has a huge affect on who wins and Obama has done everything the real govt wants done. He's expanded the wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan. He captured Lybia from China and American oil companies are chomping at the bit to get going on Lybia's oil fields. Obama has aslo made progress in South America and regained some of the influence Bush had lost.

I don't see the media and the power brokers who are really in control letting Obama lose.

Please enlighten me. Who is this "real" government you speak of? Are you implying that just because Obama's foreign policy closely mirrors Bush's that they in fact have the same overlord boss? Who is this boss? And what is his name? Could it be that the international situation today being virtually the same as when Bush was in office be the reason why his and the current president's policies are similar? No, it couldn't possibly be that...they must have the same invisible boss, or group of bosses who had the wherewithal and omnipotence to foresee that a rich frat boy from Texas, and a fatherless mulatto from Hawaii would someday become presidents, so he worked his magic and recruited them both while they were young in order to entrench his world dominance ideologies into their juvenile minds. Yes, that sounds much more likely.

By the way, this "real government" must have quite a severe case of bi-polar syndrome considering how it has flipped and flopped regarding domestic policies and issues over the years.

Are eight people stupid? There is not one good Republican candidate that is not corrupt on that poll. Why would you vote for them? All have been linked toward something illegal. ALL of them are in favor of not taxing the rich, and most in favor of helping bis business's and taxing lower income people instead.

Please enlighten me. Who is this "real" government you speak of? Are you implying that just because Obama's foreign policy closely mirrors Bush's that they in fact have the same overlord boss? Who is this boss? And what is his name? Could it be that the international situation today being virtually the same as when Bush was in office be the reason why his and the current president's policies are similar? No, it couldn't possibly be that...they must have the same invisible boss, or group of bosses who had the wherewithal and omnipotence to foresee that a rich frat boy from Texas, and a fatherless mulatto from Hawaii would someday become presidents, so he worked his magic and recruited them both while they were young in order to entrench his world dominance ideologies into their juvenile minds. Yes, that sounds much more likely.

By the way, this "real government" must have quite a severe case of bi-polar syndrome considering how it has flipped and flopped regarding domestic policies and issues over the years.

Ron Paul is the best choice, which is why he won't be elected.

He's got the least dirt on his hands, and he doesn't follow the contemporary modus operandi that both U.S. major parties follow of gross and unwarranted expansion of government, along with reckless fiscal policy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived