The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Wall Street

Navyblue

The yuppies have, and always will be, the greatest obstacle to this movement. Those slaves who are so content in their 9-5er that they're willing to accept all the corrupt evil that will inevitably destroy us all.

There is no economic recovery. It's all a big lie. We have lunatics running the asylum and it has to stop.

The yuppies have, and always will be, the greatest obstacle to this movement. Those slaves who are so content in their 9-5er that they're willing to accept all the corrupt evil that will inevitably destroy us all.

There is no economic recovery. It's all a big lie. We have lunatics running the asylum and it has to stop.

I find the amount of reactionaries (and i do not use that term loosely) speaking against OCWS more than amusing. You pull trivial BS from the Vancouver experience and attempt to correlate with the world wide movement. Thank christ none of you have any say - and that includes the "professionals" in this thread.

Just take comfort in the fact that when the people decide what they want, you can make your living off drafting up legislation that conforms to the times.

I can't wait 'til you use it against me in the future.

Hahaha. The lack of knowledge from the so-called educated in this thread is incredible. As far back as Aristotle the need for humans to be able to define themselves in their historical epoch was called for. Yet I read so many bloody fools.

Keep cheering and citing irrelevant BS - it misses the point entirely and simply reaffirms what the movement is all about.

In case that wasn't subtle enough - that was, in part, directed at you Wet. You are the reason lawyer jokes exist.

In a time of turmoil you'd turn to the very legislation to which many of the protests exist. I'm sure you'd use your 20/20 hindsight and disagree, but back in the time of Martin Luther King Jr. I have no doubt you would have cited some BS Jim Crow Law.

Nothing you have ever said on this forum would lead me otherwise.

Sure, you'll justify your $400 hour billings with some pro bono BS - but lets face it, that just helps you sleep at night; nothing more, nothing less.

I take comfort in the fact that men who have made far more change in the world than you have essentially dismissed you as some sad joke. I take comfort because it gives me hope.

Good night.

I find the amount of reactionaries (and i do not use that term loosely) speaking against OCWS more than amusing. You pull trivial BS from the Vancouver experience and attempt to correlate with the world wide movement. Thank christ none of you have any say - and that includes the "professionals" in this thread.

Just take comfort in the fact that when the people decide what they want, you can make your living off drafting up legislation that conforms to the times.

Hahaha. The lack of knowledge from the so-called educated in this thread is incredible. As far back as Aristotle the need for humans to be able to define themselves in their historical epoch was called for. Yet I read so many bloody fools.

Keep cheering and citing irrelevant BS - it misses the point entirely and simply reaffirms what the movement is all about.

In case that wasn't subtle enough - that was, in part, directed at you Wet. You are the reason lawyer jokes exist.

In a time of turmoil you'd turn to the very legislation to which many of the protests exist. I'm sure you'd use your 20/20 hindsight and disagree, but back in the time of Martin Luther King Jr. I have no doubt you would have cited some BS Jim Crow Law.

Sure, you'll justify your $400 hour billings with some pro bono BS - but lets face it, that just helps you sleep at night; nothing more, nothing less.

I take comfort in the fact that men who have made far more change in the world than you have essentially dismissed you as some sad joke. I take comfort because it gives me hope.

Good night.

Good night.

As I recall, my post was:

Were there any names mentioned? No.....

Did I quote any post of yours when I made that post? No.......

Did I make any reference to your occupation or personal attack comments about you personally? No.......... If commenting about obvious disdain for any authority is a personal attack.......well.........have at 'er.

I feel no need to make redundant posts regarding this issue when someone else has already very eloquently and adequately posted what I wanted to say. Unlike some others in this thread......

Archived