The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cole Armour singing Anthem

Get real canuck fans

Nice to see the Canucks allowing others from the community to sing in regular season games.

As for those with their derogatory comments about the kid, I guess the closest you will ever get to your 15 minutes of fame is a crappy post.

Does anyone have a video of Cole Armour singing the Anthem at the game yesterday?

Hi there, if anybody finds the video of Cole singing the Anthems, please post it here. I have attached a video of Cole on the Ellen show just last month (Oct 18th, 2011).

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=colike

As well, here is a clip of Cole singing when he was 10 years old singing Nissun Dorma (in Italian)and won the BCE Red Robinson Talent show that was won in previous years by undiscovered Canadian talent such as Michael Buble, and Michele Wright.

To the jackasses that made the unpleasant comments about Cole - keep in mind that this is a 12 year old boy - his voice has not broken yet - and he is still working off his baby fat. After all - he is still just a child. He is an absolute sweetheart of a kid, and a cute one at that. I don't know why his voice sounded more feminine - but might have had something to do with the sound equipment. As you will hear on the attached clips, he sounds like a boy - but one incredibly talented one at that.

And please think twice before making disparaging remarks about any child that has the ability to read posts like a few of those posted below. Imagine it was your little brother or your son that you are talking about. Why would you want to hurt a good kid with incredible talent with such nasty comments? The word "bully" comes to mind.

This Friday evening he is performing with David Foster at an event in BC....David Foster is a man who has an eye for great talent (Josh Grobin, Celine Dion etc) . So for all the good Canucks out there - support your artists and your athletes....We should be proud to be able to claim Cole as one of ours.

i was at the game and he sung the canadian anthem HORRIBLY. his voice lit the arena up? didnt hear the fans singing the anthem like they usually do, which is much more inspiring and throughout the game the fans were mad quiet. Did you imagine yourself at this game? i think you did.

he took like 6 years to sing them too. i cant be the only one who thought like get this fat kid off the ice and lets watch some hockey.

I was listening to the anthem on the radio at work without knowing who the singer was and everyone there thought it was absolutely terrible. I hate it when singers draw out the anthems and try to make classic pieces their own, and had the singer been an adult instead of a kid, people would be all over him or her. Yeah, the kid has an amazing voice, but if he really wants to showcase it and display his range and dynamics and how long he can hold a note he should be doing it in a concert, not at a hockey game.

• 1 year later...

He was alright.. Couldn't exactly sing along with him though cause he kept going up and down with his notes and it was like.... The white pants were also a little "what the hell" but hey he has some good singing talent, just not really fit to sing national anthems at a hockey game.

He was alright.. Couldn't exactly sing along with him though cause he kept going up and down with his notes and it was like.... The white pants were also a little "what the hell" but hey he has some good singing talent, just not really fit to sing national anthems at a hockey game.

What do white pants and opera have to do with each other and why would that bother you? Not quite sure about your observation there. I believe that's what the kids are wearing now. He's only a kid, the future of our country. I think encouragement is the only advice here.

What do white pants and opera have to do with each other and why would that bother you? Not quite sure about your observation there. I believe that's what the kids are wearing now. He's only a kid, the future of our country. I think encouragement is the only advice here.

Archived