The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

I am hearing rumors of a NWO Return with CM Punk being the leader. I really like the idea of a dominant heel stable. Some of the greatest moments are with heel stables such as The Ministry, The Corporation, Degeneration-X, Evolution, The Nexus, etc.

Imagine a new heel stable with CM Punk, Randy Orton, and Dolph Ziggler(minus Vickie).

edget.gif

I am hearing rumors of a NWO Return with CM Punk being the leader. I really like the idea of a dominant heel stable. Some of the greatest moments are with heel stables such as The Ministry, The Corporation, Degeneration-X, Evolution, The Nexus, etc.

Imagine a new heel stable with CM Punk, Randy Orton, and Dolph Ziggler(minus Vickie).

edget.gif

So WWE.com reported Mysterio suffered a concussion at Summerslam vs The Miz.

Also, Tyler Reks has requested and been granted his release from the WWE and here's why...

"I just want to say thank you to WWE, Inc. for allowing me to be part of an incredible entertainment experience. On Monday, I asked for my release and the company was gracious enough to grant my request.

I realized recently that being a Superstar means sacrificing certain things, including time with my family. As a new father, my heart broke every time I had to leave to go on the road. I didn't ever want to miss another moment with my daughter, so I made the decision to be a full time dad and hang up my boots.

I will miss everyone in the locker room tremendously as they have all become a second family to me. I want to thank my coaches and teachers that really helped me along the way: Fit Finlay, Arn Anderson, Edge, Christian, Kane, Jericho, Dr. Tom, Norman Smiley, and Billy Kidman.

I also want to thank my boys. You know who you are. Especially though, a huge thank you to Hawkins. You were like a brother to me the last year and I'll miss you and will always love you bro. I wish you the best and thanks for understanding that I had to go be a dad. When she's older, and able to realize what happened, I know Mia will thank you as well.

Thanks to all the dedicated fans of #ReksAndHawkins and to The #RekkingCrew. I would never have survived without you."

Also Re: Be a Star, I agree that the hypocrisy is hilarious. Not only because it's professional wrestling, but that the McMahon's are the biggest group of bullies in the industry. They use their place of power to quash those that anger them, or simply those they don't like.

...and what the whole campaign is doing to the product itself is horrible. Really everything related to Linda's political career is ruining it.

Well Jericho's return has been pointless regardless. They should have given him the title at some point, but they just had him lose every single PPV and they wasted it. He had a decent storyline with Punk, and some good matches, but they failed to utilize him properly in the end.

And though Ziggler is very over with the hardcore fans, he's not sunken in at a legit main eventer level. And that's because the WWE won't let him. They keep squashing him whenever they can, and I have to wonder why. Losing here does not help him any.

Looks like the Fozzy tour has Jericho busy for the rest of the year with almost two months off starting in October. Don't really see him coming back just to go back on tour with Fozzy for another month. In February and March they only have 5 shows, one being on a Monday. I can see him enter the Royal Rumble as the 30th entrant with no promos beforehand and tossing Ziggler to win "the big one."

FINALLY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update On The New WWE Championship Belt Design

By Michael Bluth

Aug 22, 2012 - 4:55:22 PM

It's been reported for months that WWE is in the process of making a new championship belt that will replace CM Punk's current "spinner" belt.

Punk confirmed in a recent interview that the belt will debut very soon. He speculated it could debut as early as WWE SummerSlam (it didn't) or by next month's Night of Champions pay-per-view.

To update this situation, we can report that Rick Petko from Orange County Choppers, which is featured on The Discovery Channel's American Chopper television series, is helping with the creation of the belt.

He tweeted on Wednesday afternoon that he is currently, "Annealing aluminum for a WWE Championship belt."

WWEBelt1.jpgWWEBelt2.jpg

Jericho's return wasn't pointless. The way he was being book was horrible. I knew when he came back he wasn't going to win any World titles, and the main reason why he returned was to put over CM Punk with the "best in the world" gimmick. I loved the way he played the crowd the first couple few weeks. He shouldn't have talked during the last Raw before the Rumble. The WWE screwed up when they changed the winner of the Rumble to Sheamus, when it should of have been Jericho. Then, the next night on Raw, have him finally talk about how he had all of us in the palms of his hands and troll'd us, much like how Punk has everyone in his hands. Have Jericho talk about, how last year, Punk went on a huge rant about how he dislike what the WWE head honcho, turning Cena into this huge star and giving him all this attention (being on covers, programs, etc) and now one year later, Punk turned into exactly what he hated a year ago. Then challenge him to a match at Mania.

FINALLY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update On The New WWE Championship Belt Design

By Michael Bluth

Aug 22, 2012 - 4:55:22 PM

It's been reported for months that WWE is in the process of making a new championship belt that will replace CM Punk's current "spinner" belt.

Punk confirmed in a recent interview that the belt will debut very soon. He speculated it could debut as early as WWE SummerSlam (it didn't) or by next month's Night of Champions pay-per-view.

To update this situation, we can report that Rick Petko from Orange County Choppers, which is featured on The Discovery Channel's American Chopper television series, is helping with the creation of the belt.

He tweeted on Wednesday afternoon that he is currently, "Annealing aluminum for a WWE Championship belt."

WWEBelt1.jpgWWEBelt2.jpg

Archived