The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Memes

Taelin

If you're on the mobile app he would have to hit the arrows 30 times, not worth it

Has to be the most annoying update ever that did that to smartphones! I actually don't go on threads on CDC anymore that are longer than a page if I'm on mobile (and the GDT is out of question!). Has anyone heard if there is a fix planned for this?

Has to be the most annoying update ever that did that to smartphones! I actually don't go on threads on CDC anymore that are longer than a page if I'm on mobile (and the GDT is out of question!). Has anyone heard if there is a fix planned for this?

You can tap the URL address on top and add a few 0's after "page__st__30". It doesn't work if you're on the first page

You can tap the URL address on top and add a few 0's after "page__st__30" so it looks like "page__st__30000". It doesn't work if you're on the first page of the thread though so just go to the next page.

You can tap the URL address on top and add a few 0's after "page__st__30" so it looks like "page__st__30000". It doesn't work if you're on the first page of the thread though so just go to the next page.

this

can smartphone users make a special note of this? I'm looking at you, NFL thread posters

Archived