The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks interested in Brown, Kings made offer for Nash and Carter, Travis Moen unavailable

whoa whoa whoa whoa.....people have voiced their opinions but do you really think hodgson will be a "franchise" player? you are saying hodgson will be a 80+ point player year in and year out, captain material (im not saying he isnt), play against the other teams best shutdown players, and have the capabilities to put a nhl team on his shoulders and take them to the cup....if hodgson was playing in toronto you wouldnt be saying this about him....

he will be a franchise player and he might be the future canucks captain and he probably will hit 80 points in the future and do sedins shutdown other team best players? not comparing coho to the sedins but he will be this team franchise player and one player can't put a team on his shoulder and take them to the cup ... if hodgson was playing in Toronto he would be getting praised all the time ...

i dont think you read what i said very clearly....i said if he was playing the same in toronto YOU wouldnt be calling him a franchise player....

i said play "against" not shutdown the other teams best players

you took me too literally...if im down 3-1 in a playoff series i would look to my franchise player(s) to get us back in the series, that is what putting a team on a players back means...leading the charge

Brown is one of the best deals in the league. At a 3.175 cap hit for someone who scores 25 goals consistently and is one of the leagues best checkers he would be a great fit on our team (also a natural right winger). It would make sense that Vancouver is interested because we have a lack of natural right wingers and we really don't have a really hard hitting top 6 player.

Maybe someone like Raymond, Sauve, Connauton, and a pick could pry him out of there.

whoa whoa whoa whoa.....people have voiced their opinions but do you really think hodgson will be a "franchise" player? you are saying hodgson will be a 80+ point player year in and year out, captain material (im not saying he isnt), play against the other teams best shutdown players, and have the capabilities to put a nhl team on his shoulders and take them to the cup....if hodgson was playing in toronto you wouldnt be saying this about him....

Archived