The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bedrock Of Vaccination Theory Crumbles As Science Reveals Antibodies Not Necessary To Fight Viruses

DarthNinja

It's pretty clear that you've simply decided to take the route of ignoring information and fabricating ideas in your mind.

So you want to toss Dr. Russell Blaylock under the bus and it's really nothing new. For example, I remember reading a 'scientific blog' that was nothing more than a rabid attack on the guy; uttering such terms as 'zombie quack'. Yes, it is always both ironic and funny to see so-called 'professionals' and 'academics' dealing and responding to certain individuals in the most unprofessional and unacademic manners.

Let's forget about the fact that he is a neurosurgeon whose work on a specific surgical approach is published in the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. And if it also makes you feel better he has had several articles published in the Journal of Neurosurgery.

And for the record, the International Society for Fluoride Research in my opinion ought to commended for their work and the Society hosts many respected doctors and emeritus professors. But because they don't toe the company line they get referred to as "anti-fluorites".

I think for some reason you took some unfounded personal offense, which led to you forming baseless conclusions.

I don't believe I have ever stated that 'all immunologists are either blind, stupid or corrupt' (this baseless assumption led you to a baseless conclusion). Also baseless was your assertion that I stated anyone was an 'ignorant lemming'.

It seems like you just wanted to go on an emotional diatribe as a result of some unsubstantiated offense you took.

As for the mockery, yes. I am content letting people decide for themselves what they wish to accept, what information (or if they simply with to accept and/or join the mockery). So be it.

In any case, being that there is no point going much further or deeper...

Key scientists advising the World Health Organization on planning for an influenza pandemic had done paid work for pharmaceutical firms that stood to gain from the guidance they were preparing. These conflicts of interest have never been publicly disclosed by WHO, and WHO has dismissed inquiries into its handling of the A/H1N1 pandemic as “conspiracy theories.”

'Conspiracy theories'...never heard that one before. They must be batcrap crazy.

http://www.bmj.com/c.../bmj.c2912.full

getting flu shots is a very lucrative business....look at all the trendy flus that have passed by, while not really "curing" them, governments all over the world spent a hellava amount of money purchasing the antiviruses while curing nothing

• 2 weeks later...

Archived