The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bedrock Of Vaccination Theory Crumbles As Science Reveals Antibodies Not Necessary To Fight Viruses

DarthNinja

Love me or hate me the following is my opinion:

Reading multiple pages of replies, half for, half against immunization, astounded by the replies. I am a firm beleiver that 95% of you are naturally stupid, with tendancies of lemmings. To take sides in somthing that you clearly don't have a grasp of is rediculas.

On one side you have the Govt', and pharmacuitical companies telling you, that you need these vaccines or you might die. With both of these large companies making huge dividends off of any one who will blindly follow without question. Keep in mind the Govt' is known for scams, shams, and plans to keep the financial split of the population 6% to 94%, rich to poor that is.

On the other hand you have a doctor at a university, obviously with tenur, perhaps with a moral view of being financially raped without cause. Investigating the possible pros/cons of vaccines. With astounding numbers in multiple studies over a long period of time, in multiple countries with multiple ailments.

Now as a people, we are demoralized to conform and be happy with "getting by", the easiest way is to comform to political ideals and go "with the grain". There are way to many people on this planet, we know this, with the GOVT getting people to take vaccines that actually increase the mortality rate. Many viruses/ailments have been wiped off the earth, why would we need to still take vaccines for them? polio for instance, is known to cause cancer, with the possiblity to decrease the number of people on the planet.

Now for left wing/right wing nutz that can't see both sides of a story objectivly, theres a dilema of incompitance holding you back from making an educated decision(objectivly). I strongly beleive that of all the conspiracy theorys, and anti-govt propaganda, of the 100% of the material, at least 1% is true, and most likely worse then reported.

I for one am sick of being told what to beleive is real by a GOVT that asks us to blindly follow them with out justification or unbiased information. If you think vaccines will help you, then get them, if you don't, don't! However the stuides are quite compelling against vaccines, considering that the information is comming from an unbiased source, like a university doctor. Who by the way doesn't stand to profit from decreasing use of these vaccines/drugs.

I'm comparing the data from the same time period, so the decline in mortality rate over time is not a factor.

Mandatory vaccination at birth was introduced 1853. Coxpox vaccination was available in 1796. And of course re-vaccination is an issue. If you were born in 1853, got the vaccine, by 1870 it had been 17 years. Given that the vaccine gave about 10 years of protection, you are just as susceptible to smallpox as someone who has not had the vaccine.

Vaccine cannot have caused the outbreak. Period. Smallpox vaccine is made of cow pox, not weakened or killed smallpox virus.

So you believe that the government is giving us vaccines in an effort to increase the financial inequality in this country and to cause cancer as a means of population control. I can see why I'm stupid for not believing it. It's so obvious to me now. Look, the doctor in question doesn't have tenure. He's a "visiting professor" at a community college. All of his "awards" are from "alternative health" websites. He doesn't do any studies himself, instead he takes other people's work and makes wildly speculative claims based on limited data while ignoring all the evidence that contradicts his claims.He makes his money selling his multiple books on Christian radio and TV networks. He's a snake oil salesman. "I for one am sick of being told what to beleive is real by a GOVT that asks us to blindly follow them with out justification or unbiased information...I am a firm beleiver that 95% of you are naturally stupid, with tendancies of lemmings." Nobody is asking you to blindly follow anything. All the evidence is out there and it;s not at all hard to find. You just don't seem to have the capacity to discern fact from fiction. And the lack of self-awareness required for you to make a statement like this: "To take sides in somthing that you clearly don't have a grasp of is rediculas" is astounding. I majored in immunology at Mcgill, and then spent a year working for Health Canada as a researcher in immunology, I'm in pharmacy school right now and will soon be licensed to give vaccinations. I've spent almost a decade reviewing and evaluating scientific papers and I can tell you that this guy isn't even trying to pass as a legitimate researcher. Nobody in the medical community would give him a second thought. And it's not because of the what he's saying, but because he can't back any of it up. Your post is just all-around insane. If I were you I'd be ecstatic that there's a government giving you advice on how to live your life, because I can't imagine how someone who wrote this would survive if left to their own devices.

It is pretty obvious if you do the research...

Not having tenure art a university simply could mean that the individual does not fit within the university's goals or vision in order to receive tenure. Hardly surprising in this case since university is a business that receives funding and grants from the government along with the private sector.

If we are indeed talking about the same individual (Dr. Blaylock), then we should fairly mention that he is a board certified neurosurgeon. He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is on the editorial staff of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He serves on the editorial board of the journal Fluoride, official journal of the International Society for Fluoride Research.

Hardly seems to fit the mould of a 'snake oil salesman'.

The funding and backing of many vaccines came from the same entity that was a major force behind the creation the US Federal Reserve system (i.e. Rockefellers) who also promote population control for the world via the UN as shown in the video below. What I have come to learn about the Fed and the Rockefellers is enough for me to be highly skeptical without even undertaking further research in this realm.

Ironically, Mr. Rockefeller himself states that public health improvements have caused infant mortality rates to drop by over 60% in the previous 50 years to this speech of his...and this is a problem for the world.

The UN has been accused on numerous occasions of lacing vaccines with anti-fertility agents (such as in Philippines, Mexico, Ecuador, Nigeria).

Vaccines are known to contain highly toxic substances which accumulate in the brain and mass inoculations of the Salk vaccine for polio were administered with the cancer-causing substance SV40.

In 1976 in the US, 300 people died from the flu vaccine while only one person died from the flu.

By the time vaccines were being mass distributed, the mortality rates for most of the brutal viruses and diseases were on a significant decline. Take the recent report from India of just a few months ago where they have declared that the polio vaccine is causing more polio paralysis than the actual wild polio virus.

http://www.telegraph...sp#.T3kLfzEgcsI

I know I'm just a 'crazy nutcase' (for simply being informed) but don't get me wrong. This is not to knock the work or research you have dedicated yourself to. But it is important to provide the proper context of the big picture.

And this in reality is the point. There is more than enough information if you seriously wish to learn and take it upon yourself to make your own decisions after informing yourself. As for the pharmaceutical industry, it is in their best interests that people do not get cured but rather, endure a lifetime of medical ailments.

I am happy to end by quoting your words:

By the way, have you heard the clip of Dr. Maurice Hilleman talking about Merck and vaccines?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YAxLMN5MbI

So you believe that the government is giving us vaccines in an effort to increase the financial inequality in this country and to cause cancer as a means of population control. I can see why I'm stupid for not believing it. It's so obvious to me now.

Look, the doctor in question doesn't have tenure. He's a "visiting professor" at a community college. All of his "awards" are from "alternative health" websites. He doesn't do any studies himself, instead he takes other people's work and makes wildly speculative claims based on limited data while ignoring all the evidence that contradicts his claims.He makes his money selling his multiple books on Christian radio and TV networks. He's a snake oil salesman.

"I for one am sick of being told what to beleive is real by a GOVT that asks us to blindly follow them with out justification or unbiased information...I am a firm beleiver that 95% of you are naturally stupid, with tendancies of lemmings."

Nobody is asking you to blindly follow anything. All the evidence is out there and it;s not at all hard to find. You just don't seem to have the capacity to discern fact from fiction. And the lack of self-awareness required for you to make a statement like this: "To take sides in somthing that you clearly don't have a grasp of is rediculas" is astounding.

I majored in immunology at Mcgill, and then spent a year working for Health Canada as a researcher in immunology, I'm in pharmacy school right now and will soon be licensed to give vaccinations. I've spent almost a decade reviewing and evaluating scientific papers and I can tell you that this guy isn't even trying to pass as a legitimate researcher. Nobody in the medical community would give him a second thought. And it's not because of the what he's saying, but because he can't back any of it up.

Your post is just all-around insane. If I were you I'd be ecstatic that there's a government giving you advice on how to live your life, because I can't imagine how someone who wrote this would survive if left to their own devices.

People are not meant to live as long as we do. We abuse life, prolonging it as we see fit, while natural resources are becoming more and more scarce.

Vaccines are useless.... People have survived a long ass time on this earth, we dont need help.

Assclown

Regarding Leicester:

Firstly, you brought up Leicester, not me. Secondly, my point is you cannot compare absolute numbers for data sets of different lengths, and/or different population size without first making sure that you are comparing apples to apples. You presented data suggesting that the 'unvaccinated' Leicester was clearly much better off than places that are vaccinated, yet when you normalize the data by population the gap closes (in the case of Japan) or reverses (in the case of London).

Your accusation of cherry picking would've been valid had I used the single epidemic in London and Leicester (alone) to argue that quarantine is useless, but nowhere did I make that assertion, nor do I think such an assertion can be made without a larger sample size as error for a single epidemic is huge. My assertion is that your data does not unambiguously show that vaccination is not necessary.

We can discuss Leicester, quarantine, polio, flu etc, but it will be futile unless we first settle the issue whether vaccine was the reason that led to the dramatic decline in small pox. If you won't even entertain the idea that vaccines is useful there is no point in doing those discussion.

Let's get some facts straight first

1) Cowpox was vaccine first widely used as a vaccine after Jenner demonstrated empirically of its usefulness in 1796. Jenner infected 23 people with cowpox, then subsequently tried infecting them with smallpox but none of them got infected.

How would you explain this result, if cowpox vaccine does not work? How do you explain that this has been repeated, for example 1802 with 19 subjects? If cowpox vaccine does not have a demonstrable effect, why isn't it exposed in 1803 when 8000 subjects were tested by smallpox inoculation after receiving cowpox vaccine? [source: Dixon 1962]

2) Your assertion that "cowpox vaccine is relevant only after 1842" is untrue.

Fact 1: Bavaria adopted compulsory vaccination 1807, Denmark: 1810, Sweden 1816 [source: p44]

Fact 2: Russia made 2 million vaccinations from 1804-1814 [source: Dixon 1962]

Here's an excerpt from the WHO report

Vaccination was taken up with remarkable speed all over Europe and in the newly independent United States of America...

Within 3 years of its publication in London, Jenner's Inquiy had been translated into German, French, Dutch, Italian and Latin (LeFanu, 1951). Jennerian vaccination was adopted much more rapidly and widely in Europe than variolation had been, and quickly spread around the world, gradually supplanting variolation where that had been practised. In London it was taken up immediately by William Woodville, Director of the London Small-Pox and Inoculation Hospital, and his colleague George Pearson, who in 1799 sent the vaccine, dried on threads, to some 200 physicians in England and to physicians in Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Geneva, Hanover, Portugal and North America. By 1800 vaccination was being practised in Constantinople, Paris and North America, and bv 1801 in Moscow and Berlin; by 1802 viable vaccine had been shipped from Vienna to Bombay (Bowers, 1981). Additional challenge inoculations with smallpox, carried out

in many places, confirmed Jenner's hypothesis that inoculation with cowpox virus provided

protection against smallpox.

so, you're another one of the 95%....It's okay, it's also sad that you went to an american university and actually think your smart.

PS. If you think that 95% of the population isn't stupid, you sir, are stupid.

PS I bet you go to church. I also bet that you never ask why.

People are not meant to live as long as we do. We abuse life, prolonging it as we see fit, while natural resources are becoming more and more scarce.

It doesnt matter how smart you think you are, you book dummies are all the same, think that becuase you learned somthing from university that your information is with out dispute? If you are a so called science major, you would know that advances/break throughs are made everyday. I believe the Physics world is right now on the verge of disproving everything that physics is based on with a new theory.

Vaccines are useless.... People have survived a long ass time on this earth, we dont need help.

Assclown

I think the data here makes it very clear that there is indeed a sharp decline in smallpox death soon after vaccination is introduced. If you really believe that vaccination is not the explanation, what other specific health policy implemented around 1800 that can explain this huge drop?

There was just a pretty big mumps outbreak at Glasgow Uni among students who weren't vaccinated as kids. A lot of parents chose not to because there was a claim that the vaccine was linked to autism in children. That later turned out to be untrue I think.

But those who were vaccinated didn't get it, and those who weren't did. I don't think vaccinations are useless at all.

There was just a pretty big mumps outbreak at Glasgow Uni among students who weren't vaccinated as kids. A lot of parents chose not to because there was a claim that the vaccine was linked to autism in children. That later turned out to be untrue I think.

But those who were vaccinated didn't get it, and those who weren't did. I don't think vaccinations are useless at all.

Archived