Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
476 replies to this topic

#181 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

That really bothers you? You really don't want the Canucks to win a cup because of some booing?

Yeah you're not a fan.

Keep replying, you're looking dumber and dumber. You can't hide behind some cryptic grammar rules. You completely missed the point of a post and now trying to cover your ass. Hilarious.

Not at all. I am not hiding behind anything. Cover my ass? Please.

Fans like you are quick to blame one player for a team's issues. Fans like you are the type that demand each player play up to your expectations. You who have played how many NHL games? Right. None.

I used to be like you. Going after the Sedins and Luongo when the Canucks didn't perform. Blissfully ignoring the fact that the other chaps on the ice are just as culpable as the targets of my misplaced rage.

I am trying not to get to personal, but when you say stupid things, I must respond. I believe in my statements, and I would back them up as much in person as I would online. Looking at your statements........well I guess we could always find out...
Posted Image

#182 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

If you're not being sarcastic, please walk to the nearest train tracks and throw yourself infront of the next train coming along.

Actually no, jump in right near the caboose at the end so you can be dragged behind it for a while.

:rolleyes: Nice.

I'd only jump on the train if your mangled corpse was already underneath. Now that would be entertaining!
Posted Image

#183 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

Posted Image

Wasn't he in Reservoir Dogs?

Edited by Canuck-a-nuck, 04 April 2012 - 12:35 AM.

Posted Image

#184 kilgore

kilgore

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

I'm with Bob MacKenzie on this one. Melodrama capital of Canada is right. I find it funny that certain fans call Luongo "flakey", "mentally weak", and "over emotional" yet they start booing, panicking, and whining like this at the first sign of trouble.

Pull him - ok. No argument there. But to boo him and mock him with cheers for CS? Classless for sure, an absolut embarrassment. But let's look on the bright side, at least we didn't riot.

way to boo luongo on his birthday what the crap is with canucks fans HE IS THE STARTER

Does someone have a link to a clip where you can hear the crowd booing? All I could hear was cheers. If no one has a link then shut the #$%& up. Was Lu probably feeling uncomfortable with the huge cheer for Cory?...most likely, but he even admitted to not having his best game afterwards,Sure some of the crowd was cheering that he was going to sit but most of the crowd was cheering the move by AV of putting in Schneider.

But cheering a goalie off the ice? A goalie who brought Vancouver to game 7? A goalie who was hung to dry?

To those who cheered: F*ck you! F%ck you up your stupid asses.

And this is the first I've ever heard of "cheering a goalie off the ice" :blink:

And the media makes the same presumptions thats even more unforgiveable. Some TSN interviewer asks Schneider what he thinks of the crowd booing Loungo....now THAT make my blood boil. Media purposely trying to sow some negative drama.

#185 cool story bro

cool story bro

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:37 AM

I'd only jump on the train if your mangled corpse was already underneath. Now that would be entertaining!

So you really think it's so bad that hockey fans crave entertainment?

It's time for you to stop posting.
Posted Image

#186 mgorospe

mgorospe

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

Hey guys, Kes is in a bit of a scoring slump. Try not to cheer for the first line so that he doesn't feel bad.

#187 Hafizzle

Hafizzle

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,700 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

Why is anyone even surprised? The city and all their fans have a well publicized love/hate relationship with Luongo. We all know he has games where he's spectacular and other games where he looks like he doesn't belong in the NHL.

Tonight he let in 4 goals on 15 shots against a pretty bad team with 2 of the goals at the very least being pretty weak. I think we all there would be cheering when he was pulled. It would be weird if people in this city didn't cheer when Lu was pulled.

#188 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

So you really think it's so bad that hockey fans crave entertainment?

It's time for you to stop posting.

Once again make me you meglomaniac.

Let me for a second remove myself from my clear distaste for your comments and respond.

Hockey fans deserve to be entertained. Absolutely. They deserve to see a team on the ice playing to their fullest potential, shift after shift.

If that team isn't playing well. What should they do? Boo them? Cheer when one member of the team leaves the ice? Will that negativity (I see the irony) spur the team on?

Now I don't personally feel sorry for Luongo. His drive home from Rogers Arena in his Ferrari to his three storey condo must suck.

The fan reaction was pathetic. Yes they weren't entertained, but this isn't ancient Rome either
Posted Image

#189 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

Why is anyone even surprised? The city and all their fans have a well publicized love/hate relationship with Luongo. We all know he has games where he's spectacular and other games where he looks like he doesn't belong in the NHL.

Tonight he let in 4 goals on 15 shots against a pretty bad team with 2 of the goals at the very least being pretty weak. I think we all there would be cheering when he was pulled. It would be weird if people in this city didn't cheer when Lu was pulled.

Why would you cheer for your starting goalie to have a bad game though? I just don't understand it.
Posted Image

Believe in bLUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#190 Vanderbolt

Vanderbolt

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Don't cheer and don't boo - just show your respect

#191 diesel_3

diesel_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,481 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hey guys.
Posted Image
Thanks to JimLahey for the great Sig!
Posted Image
SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!

#192 Merci

Merci

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

Yea me and my Dad almost fought. He claimed Luongo is going to want to leave and I kept saying he's 33 and getting rusty and chanted Cory Cory Cory over n over. and then I called him winning it in a shootout and when he did I chanted Cory Cory some more.

Keslerific, on 25 May 2014 - 4:47 PM, said:

Gaunce is wayy cooler though, Gaunce is the kind of guy you want to bring with you to Costco

vPTJpcO.jpg

#193 Bossy

Bossy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

Oh, you said I'm not a fan. You must really know me on a personal level.

Anything else of my personal life would you like to share with CDC?

What kind of fan puts an individual player's EGO over the team's success?

You are not a fan.

#194 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

Posted Image

handsome guy

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

#195 L'Orange

L'Orange

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

You still don't understand my post oh my god. Did you even read it or are you that dumb? Ahahaha holy crap a new level of retard has been discovered.

LETS DO SOMETHING I LIKE TO DO WITH IDIOTS! RECAP THE ARGUMENT!

You, in your first post, say essentially it's a team game and then go on to say only one goalie was better than Luongo last year.

I highlight this bad logic, you can't say that it's a team game then use a team achievement as a way to evaluate individual performance.
I continue to make a general statement against people who support blindly Luongo, stating that they're doing the same thing as people who blindly hate him. One side disregards the teams contributions and Luongo's mistakes, the other disregards the teams mistakes and Luongo's contributions.

You start ranting about things that have nothing to do with my post and completely miss the very obvious point I was making. ("Where did I say Luongo sucks?" "Hockey is a team game")

I laugh at you.

You start talking about grammar.

I laugh at you.

You start talking about scapegoats and blaming stars.

I laugh at you.

Now, you can respond to this like an idiot or you can realize you embarrassed yourself and leave with SOME dignity.

Wow Bossy is mad!

Anyways let's look at your logic.

"You, in your first post, say essentially it's a team game and then go on to say only one goalie was better than Luongo last year."

Yes. Hockey is a team sport and one goalie was better than Luongo. His name is Tim Thomas, you ass. Did you see the playoffs?

Teams are made up of individuals. In fact I can state the obvious fact that it is a team sport, and yes indivdual performances make up a team acheivement. Are basic facts frightening to you?

"I highlight this bad logic, you can't say that it's a team game then use a team achievement as a way to evaluate individual performance.
I continue to make a general statement against people who support blindly Luongo, stating that they're doing the same thing as people who blindly hate him. One side disregards the teams contributions and Luongo's mistakes, the other disregards the teams mistakes and Luongo's contributions."

So what exactly does your highlighting prove here? I don't blindly support Luongo. I realize he has faults, just like every other athlete. You seem to revel in his though. You made a general statement, maybe because you can only think in generalizations? Simple, not very effective though.

"You start ranting about things that have nothing to do with my post and completely miss the very obvious point I was making. ("Where did I say Luongo sucks?" "Hockey is a team game")"

And your Mother Teresa?

"Now, you can respond to this like an idiot or you can realize you embarrassed yourself and leave with SOME dignity"

I believe the acting like an idiot portion of the show was thoroughly covered by you. Did I embarrass myself in front of you? Really? That's something I should be worried about? Defending my opinions to you. I am fine with what I have written.

You're angry about the personal attacks. I see. I must have touched a nerve. I get carried away when I see weakness. I just go for the jugular.

If you were offended by my personal comments, I apologize for hurting your feelings, buddy.

Good night Bossy. Sweet dreams.

Edited by Canuck-a-nuck, 04 April 2012 - 01:22 AM.

Posted Image

#196 BigUncle16

BigUncle16

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

It's honestly getting to the point that I'd rather see Luongo win the Stanley Cup with a different team than see Schneider win the Stanley Cup in Vancouver.

This pretty much sums up 80% of "Canuck" fans in this thread.
Posted Image

#197 shimy1

shimy1

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

I love Luongo, but an NHL goalie is not expected to play poorly against a bottom-feeder of all teams, especially when you're leading up into the playoffs. The pull was warranted. Cheering? Maybe not, but Luongo is a big boy. You don't need to protect him.

that bottom feeder team has last years hart trophy and rocket richard winner on it, as well as one of the greatest players to ever play the game... it wasnt too long ago that, that team with that core won the stanley cup. the crowd was an absolute disgrace tonight. i was disgusted by them.

#198 darkpoet

darkpoet

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

Canucks on a 6 game win streak, Lu let's in maybe 2 that he'd like to have back and his first bad game in a while and the reaction of the crowd is to boo and then rub it in by sarcastically over cheering Corey while he's coming into the game after Lu get's the hook.

Does this city even deserve a Stanley Cup? I know the team does but the city does not, never seen such a bunch of classless whiners before in my entire life. Totally ashamed of all those idiots that jeered Lu at the game tonight.

He is inconsistent. period.

What I do not understand is why some of the fans of this team see fit to demonize ANYONE who dares stand up and speak the obvious.
I swear, there are trolls in this forum paid to disrupt any thread which slightly criticize Luongo in any way. It's pathetic. If the guy plays like shat, we should all be able to admit it.. after all HE DID TONIGHT !!!!!
He admitted he didn't play well, yet the fktards are out in full force propping him up like he's Henrik Lundqvists b!tch. :rolleyes:

Luongo is a great goaltender. Nobody doubts it.
Having said that, he's been here for 6 years now, and recently signed a deal for $64 MILLION DOLLARS

The team prodded into the stanley cup final last year only to have him completely dissolve under pressure in Boston.

0-3, 8.05 GAA, 0.773 Save percentage. *Pulled in Games 4 and 6

That, plus his historic meltdowns vs. Chicago in recent years, PLUS the fact he has a tendency to allow goals in the last minutes of games/periods (OLYMPICS ANYONE?) = why fans were cheering for Schneider tonight....

'Cause the kid GETS SHAT DONE.

GO CANUCKS!!!

Edited by darkpoet, 04 April 2012 - 01:29 AM.

#199 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

The one time I agree with Bob Mckenzie, he called it when he said Lou let in one softie but was left hung out to dry on two other goals because the D was no where to be seen on those two goals, Gragnani in particular. Perry's goal was one not many goalies could stop. I agree, the suits at the Rog suck, they probably did most of the booing.

#200 CanuckNut4Life

CanuckNut4Life

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

Luongo is going to ask to be traded at the end of this season. He doesn't deserve this.

He probably doesn't care. He still makes the money even if he plays bad.

#201 Captain-Canuck2562

Captain-Canuck2562

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

Very true. Luongo and Schnieder fan but unfortunately the only way he will get the haters off his back is to win a Stanley cup. Cup or bust!

#202 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Is consistency too much to ask for? Sugar coat it all you want, Luongo is flakey at best. We have a right to boo him.

Have you been living under a rock? THis was his first off game in a long time.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HAHAHA ANOTHER INJURED MORON ON OUR TEAM

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#203 darkpoet

darkpoet

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

The one time I agree with Bob Mckenzie, he called it when he said Lou let in one softie but was left hung out to dry on two other goals because the D was no where to be seen on those two goals, Gragnani in particular. Perry's goal was one not many goalies could stop. I agree, the suits at the Rog suck, they probably did most of the booing.

The problem is, the same team plays the same way in front of Schneider, and you see a LOT less of "those goals" being scored.

Sounded like about 20,000 people knew it tonight. A few of the perpetual rose garden attendants in here should take note of that.

#204 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

The problem is, the same team plays the same way in front of Schneider, and you see a LOT less of "those goals" being scored.

Sounded like about 20,000 people knew it tonight. A few of the perpetual rose garden attendants in here should take note of that.

Really? the same team played the same way?

Not tonight thats for sure...

Edited by Monteeun, 04 April 2012 - 01:41 AM.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#205 darkpoet

darkpoet

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

Have you been living under a rock? THis was his first off game in a long time.

VS. BOSTON IN FINAL: Luongo 0-3, 8.05 GAA, 0.773 Save percentage. *Pulled in Games 4 and 6

When it counts, do you really want him in net this post-season? Be honest.

He lets in goals in the last minute of games/periods with some regularity.

He has a proven record of folding in games that really matter. (eg: Anaheim, Chicago, Boston, even the last minute flub that nearly cost Canada a gold medal)

He is a great goalie but has the mental fortitude of a gnat.

Edited by darkpoet, 04 April 2012 - 01:45 AM.

#206 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

Very true. Luongo and Schnieder fan but unfortunately the only way he will get the haters off his back is to win a Stanley cup. Cup or bust!

That's true. But i like to point out that, if Luongo leaves and Schneider takes the number one job, the city will be back ripping on Schneider for bad games.

Its just the cycle the fans in this city likes to go thru.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#207 darkpoet

darkpoet

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

Really? the same team played the same way?

Not tonight thats for sure...

Really? So what's your argument then?

The team plays tighter in front of Schneider?

if that's true... I wonder why? hmmmmm???

#208 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

VS. BOSTON IN FINAL: Luongo 0-3, 8.05 GAA, 0.773 Save percentage. *Pulled in Games 4 and 6

When it counts, do you really want him in net this post-season? Be honest.

He lets in goals in the last minute of games with some regularity.

He has a proven record of folding in games that really matter. (eg: Anaheim, Chicago, Boston, even the last minute flub that nearly cost Canada a gold medal)

He is a great goalie but has the mental fortitude of a gnat.

Your statement is not in sync with the one you are responding too.

Its just curious that when Luongo plays well consistently for like 20 games or so and then has a bad game, and all of a sudden, you guys appear on the spot.

And this seems to be extremely predictable.

Edited by Monteeun, 04 April 2012 - 01:48 AM.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#209 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

Really? So what's your argument then?

The team plays tighter in front of Schneider?

if that's true... I wonder why? hmmmmm???

Maybe they realized they can't continue to play crappy defence anymore?

So you are saying allowing the opposition to come in wide open to shoot on your goaltender is ok? Its the goalies fault...

the defence? who cares, whatever.

Edited by Monteeun, 04 April 2012 - 01:46 AM.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

#210 darkpoet

darkpoet

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

Your statement is not in sync with the one you are responding too.

The only thing not in sync is Luongos brain with regards to his reflexes

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.