The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

I love Luongo, but an NHL goalie is not expected to play poorly against a bottom-feeder of all teams, especially when you're leading up into the playoffs. The pull was warranted. Cheering? Maybe not, but Luongo is a big boy. You don't need to protect him.

They were cheering the fact Schneider was getting put in. Lets face it, Luongo played like crap tonight. I'd be cheering to if I paid upwards of $200 dollars and I had to watch Luongo play like garbage. Nothing wrong with people liking the fact Schneider was going in.

If you play like garbage expect that reaction.

He is being payed 7 million dollars to stop the puck, I know he can't be expected to play well every game, but I don't know many lines of work where people cheer you on for playing like a bag of excrement.

Lupul30_jpg_1347546cl-8.jpg

?

So lets whine about it and analyze it to death for the next few days, okay?

Yes it sucks, but Luongo knows the story. This is how the fans react when he lets in 4+ goals, this is nothing knew.

Now watch the Eastern media cling to this controversy because their team sucks so they have to tear down our fans.

Move on!

HOLY! You guys love to over-analyze things don't you?

The fans simply cheered AV's decision to put Schneider in.. Has nothing to do with Luongo getting hate.

Plus, Luongo wasn't having a great night. Fans need to let the players know they're not happy with that kind of effort.

You can't just keep cheering when you're losing, too.

They were cheering the fact Schneider was getting put in. Lets face it, Luongo played like crap tonight. I'd be cheering to if I paid upwards of $200 dollars and I had to watch Luongo play like garbage. Nothing wrong with people liking the fact Schneider was going in.

i hate fans that cry all the time about one or 2 stupid goals let in by lu havent they been watchin when luongo bails out the team

when there playing crap hockey.

its a team effort man

even though gragnani's my fav player the last 2 goals were all his fault not luongos

The defending in this game has been brutal. I like Gragnani but two of the goals given up by Luongo were a direct result of Grag's mistakes. I feel sorry for luuu but I'm confident he'll bounce back next game. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

The sad reality is that if we traded Lu at the deadline and committed to Cory as our number one, they would be booing him by now too. No one can stay the golden child for long in Vancouver: Look how fast fans turned on Nassy, it didn't take long for everyone to be demanding he sign for 3-4million or pack his bags. Turns out he gets a jersey retired...and yet, we seem to have Knighted Trevor Linden, whose claim to fame is nothing besides losing in game 7. Weird fans we are, just weird.

So the fans shouldn't cheer for Schneider when he comes into the game? I don't get it, I think it is idiocy if the fans sarcastically cheer when luongo gets pulled, but is that the case? I think we just assume that this is the case. Schneider is also a fan favorite and popular among the fans.

Archived