The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Most Hated? Not According To Angus Reid / Macleans

Hazard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Specially the coiler fans here!

Jeez louise, they talk NON STOP about the Canucks. Diving this, diving that, biter this (the whole team is a bunch of BITERS supposedly) How its 'their year' and will 'destroy' the arrogant diving dirty foul playing Canucks, how they will finally be #1 in this conference and go onto the playoffs (been telling themselves this for YEARS).

They basically bring up everything that the boston, chicago fans do (which is bring up riots and whatnot) Funny thing is, in 2006 there was a 'riot' here (when I was in highschool) and no one talks about that!

Hate edmonton, their fans, their city, I hate everything about them (unfortunately I live here for business purposes)

"Who is the most hated team in Canada?"

The correct answer is, the majority of Canadians don't hate any team.

(The minority of Canadians who do hate dislike the Leafs)

To me, it proves that media likes to create its own stories and spread it like wildfire. So much for doing your research and fact checking like professionals.

I agree that this is way stronger evidence than the media has ever used against Vancouver. I just want to mention though that a lot of people who answered this poll may have been Canucks fans who wanted make a point. Still, I think this is a very good indication that the Canucks are not the most hated team, and that it's all just media bull.

Archived