The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Give Booth An A

pidey16

The problems is Kesler. He's not a playmaker and we keep putting non-playmaker on his wings. The only they score is off the rush with a run & gun style. But in the playoff, the defense is tighter, pressure is on, guys hold their sticks too tight and the puck bounces off they sticks.

Even though Kesler is an amazing center, from an offensive stand point he is better on the wings. Can't believe they didn't try Kesler on hodgson's wing (by i'm not saying we should have traded hodgson) but we should have at least tried him on a real top 6 role.

I totally disagree with you. Booth is useless and here is why. He can't shoot, WILL NEVER PASS, and always ends up losing the puck. The good thing about him is the hits... but hits don't win you games or score you goals...

on a side note, does the team ever practice shooting accuracy during practice? seems like there are more and more missed shots!

Injuries aside Booth is a total disappointment this year. He and Kesler need to learn to pass to each other. I'd bench them both for a period and see if the message is picked up. We're already on the brink of elimination, if we can't show signs of being able to win a game against LA then we might as well bench them and send a message.

So far in all three games Booth has been the only player who seems to be giving 100% . Not only has he been throwing big hits and going to the net he hasn't taken a penalty . Not to mention diving all over the place like his Michigan teammate. If your suppose to lead by example then maybe the rest of the team should see how he's been playing and maybe we would be in this series...

Archived