Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NikiShiz

Henrik Sedin Backhands Brown (Video On Youtube)

78 posts in this topic

Lol, saw that on HF. So funny... no matter how many times I watch it, it makes me laugh every time.

mehhh that was a dirty play, lucky nothing more came of it than a bloody lip

Lol, saw that on HF. So funny... no matter how many times I watch it, it makes me laugh every time.

Dustin diver Brown had it coming.

Henrik challenged Brown to a duel.....Brown declined. Hank told Dustin to lay on the ice and bleed.

My favorite part is how Brown's head swings INTO the direction of the hand, not the way a head would normally swing when getting hit/slapped in that manner. Guess he forgot the director's notes on that one; no Oscar for you Mr. Brown.

Gettin B*tch slapped by a 'Sister.' Betcha wish you didn't call em a couple girls now!

In all honesty though, Henrik what were you thinking.

It was more fun when i was watching it last night and thought Brown's owwie on his face was from Henrik. Still pretty funny even the next day though

I like it. To me, it sends the message that we're done with brown's antics, and that this is our game.

I liked it. Good on Hank. Shows he's a little cranky. Sedins are that much better when they play with an edge.

i am not a fan of dirty play but it was good to see henrik use some physicality on brown , i don't care what people say LA is a dirty team and brown will get whats coming to him .