The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Playing The Last of Us right now, im borrowing it from a friend, absolutely amazing game... I am usually just a MP type of gamer, single player games dont have a ton of appeal to me, that said, this game is astounding.

Can anyone help me though, like I said I am borrowing it and would like to return it to him ASAP, I need to know how much time/game I have left I am

Just about at the Hospital in SLC, literally just went through the underpass where the 4-5 bloaters were waiting for me

Thanks

Playing The Last of Us right now, im borrowing it from a friend, absolutely amazing game... I am usually just a MP type of gamer, single player games dont have a ton of appeal to me, that said, this game is astounding.

Can anyone help me though, like I said I am borrowing it and would like to return it to him ASAP, I need to know how much time/game I have left I am

Just about at the Hospital in SLC, literally just went through the underpass where the 4-5 bloaters were waiting for me

Thanks

Unfortunately when I'm on my work computer, I cannot click into spoilers (don't know why), so I can't help you. If you message me though with where you are at, I can let you know.

Going to start up Final Fantasy VI tonight.

For as much as I've seen the game played, I haven't played much of it myself

Currently playing Hotline Miami on PS3. Such a blast, but completely unforgiving, which can be fun as well.

Downloaded State of Decay about a month ago, played it for 30 minutes, got bored, haven't gone back to it.

playing borderlands 2 pc finally hit 50 at 51 currently still 10 levels to go then another 11 when the new dlc gets released

just picked up saints row 2 and saints row 3 which came with all the dlc dead island goty edition risen 2 and sacred 2 from humble bundle paid 5 bucks for all 5 games i still can't believe it

Going to start up Final Fantasy VI tonight.

For as much as I've seen the game played, I haven't played much of it myself

That one is my favorite.

Right now i'm playing "the old republic" online as well as I bought the Bioshock 1 and 2 bundle.. older game but it's fun!