The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

That one is my favorite.

Right now i'm playing "the old republic" online as well as I bought the Bioshock 1 and 2 bundle.. older game but it's fun!

I'm about 3 hours into it. Having a lot of fun

Picked up DoA 5 again today while I'm waiting for Tales of Xillia to get here in the mail.

I wish I was better at fighting games -_-

Fallout new Vegas again.

Invented a handgun only build that's quite fun. Also picking away at a Mass Effect 1-3 playthrough for some kind of self loathing reasons.

That and Claymore Vanguards are so fun to play on insanity even if the ending sucks

Edited by TimberWolf

Got into NHL13 way late but 2 months into the game and I play it everyday. Definitely going to pick up NHL14.

Picked up Shadowrun Returns for the PC a couple of weeks ago- very fun and good follow up to the beloved SNES game.

Bought Hotline Miami a long time ago and finally installed it- holy crap!

Visual stylings of Enter the Void crossed with the violence of Drive with a great soundtrack to boot-did I mention the soundtrack?

You not like the Witcher games?

I'm not a huge fan of MOBA games myself.

I beat them both on my old computer. I was only replaying them on my new computer for the save files. I'm sure when the third game has a release date I'll go through them again to prepare, but I was just bored out of my mind while playing them this time.

I'm really just playing these games as a time killer until the standalone version of Dayz is released.

Bought Hotline Miami a long time ago and finally installed it- holy crap!

Visual stylings of Enter the Void crossed with the violence of Drive with a great soundtrack to boot-did I mention the soundtrack?

The soundtrack is really good. I really enjoyed MH; my only complaint is that it is incredibly short.

War Thunder.

It's a free online multiplayer WWII dog fighting game, I am so addicted. You can pick from 5 countries and their respective planes, earn points to upgrade your weapons/engines.

Go head to head with people all over the world in bad ass dog fights. If anybody else downloads it, let me know, we can squad up! I have a mumble server, too!

I keep going back to The Last of Us online. I do not play online games very much at all. The only game that sucked me in online as much as this was Left 4 Dead 2. Last of Us online is too much fun.

Want to go back and try to play Fez again, but after watching Indie Game: The Movie, I just just pull myself to supporting Phil Fish more then I already have by purchasing his game. What a nob he is.