The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

As A Canucks Fan Are You Happy That Boston Was Eliminated?

I wasn't sure if I was going to continue watching the play-offs after the Canucks lost to L.A. I decided to watch with feined interest the Capitals-Bruins match up. I have to say, as a Canucks fan (and as a Habs fan too.....the team I grew up with as a kid) I am incredibly happy to see Boston out of the playoffs. It hurts that the Canucks are done for the season but this helped the pain a little bit by seeing the Bruins lose.

(Even though I'm not a Capitals fan, I do hope that they win the Cup this year, if only for one player. Jeff Halpern, thank you for your hospitality last year during High Holy Day services. You are a true mensch! I hope you get your name on the Cup, someday)

Guest PUNJABI CANUCK

I was doing bhangra when the Caps won.

* pretty excited about a team that I don't even like winning

Ok maybe it was a stupid question, but for me, after having seeing the Canucks lose, my niece being diagnosed with a rare auto-immune disease and spending a week back home, this actually was something I needed to cheer me up! Even though it will probably be Philly in this year's Final (with probably Nashville for the West I see them as the best potential to go all the way) For this very moment, I am truly happy!

Until next season, GO CANUCKS GO!

Archived