Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stefan

Plenty Of Fish Horror Stories

275 posts in this topic

I never knew anyone ever tried that site. You'd figure people would stop after seeing some kid dressed up in a batman costume luring and literally trolling the pedophiles.

I blew coffee through my nose when you said you picked her up at the skytrain after knowing about her forest civilization thing.

Yeah. Sorta wrecked the story.

I never knew anyone ever tried that site. You'd figure people would stop after seeing some kid dressed up in a batman costume luring and literally trolling the pedophiles.

Lol, that was great I think their videos are still on youtube

:lol:

that's what you get for being open minded I guess, Stefan

:lol:

(probably shouldn't laugh but just couldn't resist from where I am sitting)

Dude, that's nuts. Glad you and your cat are safe and she doesn't bother you anymore.

I haven't signed up for any of those datings sites. I've only met up with one cutie from CDC. :P

I've never been desperate enough to use a site like that.

EDIT: No offence to anyone that does. That sounded harsher than I meant it to... haha. It's just something I wouldn't do myself. Although I know of people that have met on those sites and they worked out okay, so depends on the person I guess.

met my wife off pof 5 years ago. the website has gotten worse since then though

This one time at band camp...

i'm still having trouble believing this story...lol it's just so crazy.

so basically you message someone and ask them out? so it's like a blind date. i have never tried online dating myself but it sounds...interesting.

Unless you're trying to pick up under-age children then that isnt really a fear for you. I have a few buddies who use that site as a hookup site, and it works for them, again, none of them are going after children, so the fear of getting trolled by Batman decreases significantly.

i put no hippies or emo's allowed, so now only hippies and emo people send me msg on there

Lol yikes.

I've heard of people using PoF and some people end up fine. PoF is just another outlet to meet people - I don't see what's wrong with it. However, stories like the one you shared, Stefan, really exaggerate the dating scene. That was just bad luck.

Any reason why she wanted to kill your cat so badly? She just needed a good pounding (and by that, I didn't mean physical violence against her). However, sleeping with her would have been a really bad idea, with her claiming you were trying to rape her.

I have to quote the comic store guy from The Big Bang Theory, "I gotta tell ya, the girls on match.com are a lot looser than the ones on eHarmony."

Remember kids, never take a girl back to your place on the first date.

Especially if she's KrAYZeE!!