Darroll Powe - TJ Galiardi - Jim O'Brien

Peter Holland

Zdeno Chara - Alex Pietrangelo

Slava Voynov - Brenden Dillon

Michael Stone - Colin White

Jonas Hiller

Viktor Fasth

LTIR: Jesse Joensuu (pending)

RUMOUR: With the recent excellent play of both Ryan Miller and Sergei Bobrovsky, reports suggest that the Kings could be exploring the trade market for one of their netminders.

Nothing has been verified just yet, but it has been reported the Kings are looking to improve their depth on the wing...

I am just starting to worry the canucks

Last year was the Stanley cup hangover that I can understand, we only really played great for the Boston game last year.

This year though.....it's 25 games into the season and where not playing well. It's not the result that I care about, I'm confident we will make the playoffs but the way we've been playing. After watching some Philadelphia-Pittsburgh games and some Blackhawk-red wings game, watching a canucks game is like watching a team that doesn't care. I can understand that we don't have much emotion for a game in colombus, or something like that, but Chicago we didn't really play well, San Jose wasn't great, and playing Minnesota for first today wasn't anything special.

Having said that I'm still confident we will turn it around. Every team goes through slumps.

Every year the excuse is the injuries and never the coach...and while you can't coach a Lapierre into being a new Kesler, you certainly can coach the team into compensating for the loss of one guy..every team has injuries and every team finds a way. Yes I do place this squarely on the coach. He won't be scrutinized though, he never is, and yet his slow to change ways have been evident from the beginning of his tenure here. It isn't calm in the face of adversity, its slow witted response time cleverly disguised. Remember when he blamed Wellwood for bench minors for 3/4 of a season? Just an example of how the coaching needed to isolate and solve a problem and instead just blamed a goat for it.

standingsEastern.png...........standingsWestern.png

......ATLANTIC.....................CENTRAL....

small.png - 1670 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1554

small.png - 1652 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1305

small.png - 1640 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1300

small.png - 1475 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1206

small.png - 1349 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1188

..NORTHEAST.................NORTHWEST...

small.png - 1733 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1674

small.png - 1634 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1521

2ef5pn7.jpg - 1595 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1445

small.png - 1551 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1322

small.png - 1459 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1080

...SOUTHEAST...................PACIFIC.......

small.png - 1831 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1731

small.png - 1632 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1454

small.png - 1608 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1284

small.png - 1533 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1158

small.png - 692 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1145

standingsEastern.png...........standingsWestern.png

......EASTERN.....................WESTERN....

small.png - 1831 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1731

small.png - 1733 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1674

small.png - 1670 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1554

small.png - 1652 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1521

small.png - 1640 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1454

small.png - 1634 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1425

small.png - 1632 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1322

small.png - 1608 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1305

---------------------------------------------------

2ef5pn7.jpg - 1595 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1300

small.png - 1551 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1284

small.png - 1533 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1206

small.png - 1475 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1188

small.png - 1459 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1158

small.png - 1349 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1145

small.png - 692 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1080

Every year the excuse is the injuries and never the coach...and while you can't coach a Lapierre into being a new Kesler, you certainly can coach the team into compensating for the loss of one guy..every team has injuries and every team finds a way. Yes I do place this squarely on the coach. He won't be scrutinized though, he never is, and yet his slow to change ways have been evident from the beginning of his tenure here. It isn't calm in the face of adversity, its slow witted response time cleverly disguised. Remember when he blamed Wellwood for bench minors for 3/4 of a season? Just an example of how the coaching needed to isolate and solve a problem and instead just blamed a goat for it.

RECALL

Florida recalls Dmitri Orlov from Rochester in anticipation of a likely near callup after returning from injury!!

Updated Florida Defense:

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Justin Schultz

Tyler Myers - Mark Fraser

Dmitri Orlov - Adam McQuaid

David Rundblad

Assign: The Quebec Nordiques would like to assign F Jordan Schroeder to Trois Rivieres.

Recall: The Quebec Nordiques would like to recall D Philip Larsen

New D:

Campbell - Spurgeon

Robidas - Gilbert

Harrison - Weber

Butler - Larsen

New minors:

Leblanc - Schroeder - Soderberg

Bulmer - Girgensons - Vincour

Smith/Pelley - Welsh - Akeson

Rodin - Mallet - ?

While I do agree that AV is a big part of the problem, to think he is the entire problem is quite juvenile.

It's quite clear our talent level isn't up to what is used to be, without another bonafide scorer up front we aren't going past round 1. Absolutley horrendous play from the guy you've committed to long term to be your #1 defenseman in Alex Edler, and an injury to Bieksa also have been huge issues((0-4-2 in last 6 Bieksa's been out)

I think it's quite clear it either needs to be a coaching change or a personnel change, something has to be done. And no Gillis, sending down Schroeder and calling up the sorry excuse for a NHL player in Andrew Ebbett isn't what we need.

Archived