The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I don't know what is going on in the ADD raddled mind of Carolina's head coach. Justin Peters has let in 4 goals in three games...but was only on the ice for a partial game in all three games...meanwhile last night Dan Ellis, who relieved Justin in net let in four goals in his partial game. After 12 goals against in his last three games, Dan Ellis gets the nod tonight over Justin Peters?

Yeah, one thing I never really get is feedback on how my interactions with the agents go...I think I do a good job but who knows? I don't want to flood any one agent, like I did to Arby last summer, he is an excellent agent but I am spreading the work around now, only I have not heard much back from the various agents ..i know everyone is busy, but some correspondence has yet to be viewed...lol...maybe I am over the top in my 'in character' proposals? Does anyone else fire theirs in as though they are really talking to a player agent?

Washington Capitals Roster Moves:

Assignment: The Washington Capitals assign Richard Panik to the AHL.

Assignment: The Washington Capitals assign Simon Despres to the AHL.

LTIR Activation: The Washington Capitals activate Kyle Quincey and place him on the NHL roster.

Recall: The Washington Capitals recall Zack Kassian and place him on the NHL roster.

Washington Capitals Current Roster:

Evander Kane - Pavel Datsyuk - Kyle Turris

Patrik Elias - Sam Gagner - Brad Boyes

Rob Klinkhammer - Andrew Cogliano - Jakob Silfverberg

Jay Pandolfo - Boyd Gordon - Zack Kassian

Jordin Tootoo, Dan Carcillo

Tobias Enstrom - Keith Yandle

Kyle Quincey - Sergei Gonchar

Mark Fayne - Matt Carkner

Roman Hamrlik

Devan Dubnyk

Thomas Greiss

Yeah, one thing I never really get is feedback on how my interactions with the agents go...I think I do a good job but who knows? I don't want to flood any one agent, like I did to Arby last summer, he is an excellent agent but I am spreading the work around now, only I have not heard much back from the various agents ..i know everyone is busy, but some correspondence has yet to be viewed...lol...maybe I am over the top in my 'in character' proposals? Does anyone else fire theirs in as though they are really talking to a player agent?

Archived