Justin Shugg - Erik Haula - Jared Staal

Stefan Legein

Dylan McIlrath - Evan Oberg

Zach Redmond - Radko Gudas

Clay Wilson

Brad Thiessen

Petr Mrazek

hmm.... maybe we're better at this than we thought.... :lol:

/topic/310043-cdcgml-2011-12-season/page__st__11580#entry10525520">On May 2nd in our game:

SIGNING: The Calgary Flames have re-signed F Kris Versteeg to a 4 year, $17.6 million contract ($4.4 mil per season).

On July 23rd in real life:

PANTHERS, VERSTEEG AGREE TO FOUR-YEAR $17.6 MILLION DEAL

132453500-218x150.jpg

do we know which website we're going to be using for next season yet?

i sort of like fantrax.com - been using it for another league. gives us way more flexibility than pickuphockey.com

not going to speak for anyone else but i'm willing to chip in a couple of bucks for a legit tracking website.

So, I, like many Canucks fans and hockey fans everywhere, are awaiting the eventual Roberto Luongo trade. But I thought it would be interesting (and fill some of the summer void) to see what our GMs would think is a fair trade for Luongo.

Consider me Mike Gillis. Make your offer (as the GM of a current, real life NHL team) and make your best (and most realistic) offer. After a week or so, I'll choose the one I think is best, and we can have a poll to see which trade our members would have taken if they were in my shoes.

Looking at your team, it is clear to see that you need a backup goalie, depth at defence and a middle six forward, possibly a pivot, in exchange for the services of Roberto Luongo. It is also clear to see that should we reach an agreement, it won't be a one for one, exchange of salaries, as you do not have the cap room to fill the other needs if that were the case.

Therefore, as the GM of the :bigblush: Tampa Bay Lightning, I am willing to consider moving Matt Garon, Teddy Purcell and Victor hedman in exchange for Roberto Luongo and Keith Ballard.

Looking at your team, it is clear to see that you need a backup goalie, depth at defence and a middle six forward, possibly a pivot, in exchange for the services of Roberto Luongo. It is also clear to see that should we reach an agreement, it won't be a one for one, exchange of salaries, as you do not have the cap room to fill the other needs if that were the case.

Therefore, as the GM of the :bigblush: Tampa Bay Lightning, I am willing to consider moving Matt Garon, Teddy Purcell and Victor hedman in exchange for Roberto Luongo and Keith Ballard.

i sort of like fantrax.com - been using it for another league. gives us way more flexibility than pickuphockey.com

not going to speak for anyone else but i'm willing to chip in a couple of bucks for a legit tracking website.

The Pittsburgh Penguins are very happy to welcome two young defencemen to the team in Marc-Andre and Colton. We were hesitant to trade a solid veteran player like Brenden who we brought in at the trade deadline to help us with our playoff run, but we were looking to solidify our future defencive depth this upcoming season, and we believe we accomplished this with with our two new additions. We'd like to thank Brenden for his brief time here and for agreeing to move, and wish him much success in San Jose, with gratitude.

The Penguin's organization would especially like to thank GM ThatMike for his patience and professionalism throughout this process. We unfortunately had to adjust this trade even after agreeing to an initial one and GM ThatMike was completely understanding and professional in his handling of the situation. Pittsburgh ownership and management felt it deserved a public acknowledgment as a testament to the type of General Manager this league is fortunate to have in him, along with a word of appreciation, again from the entire Executive Management team here in Pittsburgh. We wish him and the Sharks a successful upcoming season.

I haven't determined if we will be back with pickuphockey or if we will go with another site. I'm currently looking into options and will let everyone know when a decision is made. In any event, the league won't be asking anyone for any amount of money.

I completely disagree with pickuphockey. Most annoying site I've ever dealt with.

You look at a team and one player's point could be spread around between 4 different lines! Or if a player is traded, it makes it near impossible to see his total point for the season.

Fantrax is good, though I think ESPN might be our best bet for a league like this one.

I completely disagree with pickuphockey. Most annoying site I've ever dealt with.

You look at a team and one player's point could be spread around between 4 different lines! Or if a player is traded, it makes it near impossible to see his total point for the season.

Fantrax is good, though I think ESPN might be our best bet for a league like this one.

Archived