The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

The canucks don't need to trade Luo right now so I don't know why people are saying that MG failed blah blah, That is pure nonsense and stupidity. There is no pressure to trade Luo right now nor is there pressure to trade for him. The best course of action is to do what MG is doing and wait for a desperate GM to mortgage the future for Luo which is only going to happen when the season starts.

I am hearing from various sources that teams are waiting to trade for Luongo until December so as to avoid having him on their roster for his November slow start.

These sources are inside my head and the voices quieten a little when my little silver hat is placed on my head.

I asked Luongo about meeting Yormark tonight since both will be in Vegas. He refused to respond.

mystery_normal.jpg

I exchanged texts with Roberto Luongo today. He has confirmed to me that the twitter account
is indeed managed by him.

45]

I asked Luongo about meeting Yormark tonight since both will be in Vegas. He refused to respond.

45]

mystery_normal.jpg

I exchanged texts with Roberto Luongo today. He has confirmed to me that the twitter account
is indeed managed by him.

Even though strombone doesn't follow hockeyinsider, strombone still replied pretty quickly..maybe fans direct messaged strombone about

hockeyinsiders tweet haha or they really do know each other..

hockeyinsider seems bs cause his so called sources are other tweeters lol ...however hes nailed quite a bit. guess we'll find out when he hits 50k lol

i was so hyped for this trade like 1 week before free agency..still waiting : (

There's some GM's looking Pretty Stupid if they haven't made the trade by then and it turns out that the world does end! They will have missed out on a really incredible opportunity to market their team for 5...ish months!!!

Talk about red in the face! :rolleyes:

Archived