The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Article] Shane Doan is the Perfect Solution for the Vancouver Canucks

Velleman

Semin? no thanks. for all the reasons said above.; He is talented but gutless and heartless. will not win cup with him making 6 mil on your team.

Doan, yes, absolutely. We could use what he brings. 2 year deal. Get er done MG.

Raymond? good bye. sorry time to go.

Garrison or Schultz. One or the other, maybe not both.

Whats going to happen to Salo? That needs to be resolved.

We do need that top 4 D man yet. Either (preferably) skilled like Erhof to move puck or tough like Mitchel to clear the net.

Higgins and Hansen are sick on the thrid line.

Booth better step up and put up some good numbers....

I think we all know what has to be done here: Canucks Sign all the free agents and then trade them all for draft picks!! So in next years draft all selections will be made by the Canucks.

If we can't land him....I'd take Semin. We are all about winning now, and this guy could be our Mogilny. Who cares if his defensive game isn't up to snuff. That's why we have defence in the first place,something we also need to improve upon this off-season.

Bottom line: Semin is a game changer, and his talents should not be over-looked come July 1st.

If we can't land him....I'd take Semin. We are all about winning now, and this guy could be our Mogilny. Who cares if his defensive game isn't up to snuff. That's why we have defence in the first place,something we also need to improve upon this off-season.

Bottom line: Semin is a game changer, and his talents should not be over-looked come July 1st.

One of the main reasons I would want Doan is for his passion, and grit. He plays with such passion and the fact he has been with PHX this past few years (and his whole career really) really shows how he is such a class act. He has believed in PHX, and now I think it's time he signs with us and believes in Vancouver ;)

Another thing to note about him is he isn't afraid to stand up for team-mates, and he's been the star player with PHX for 5+ years now. Not many players that are 'stars' or considered the face of their respective franchises drop the gloves and protect other players (at least from what i can see)

Archived