Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edler's Mind Tricks

Memories of Salo

56 posts in this topic

What are your favorite memories of one of the best Finnish defensemen of all time?

Busting his balls and coming back to play in the playoffs quicker then it would take me to stop crying has to be my number one. What a hard-luck warrior.

Great defenseman, big part of our core. So sad to lose him, but the 3.75$ million/year is well deserved. Good for him.

My favourite was when the Canucks smartly decided to avoid doubling his salary to keep him after his play has been declining and amid injury concerns.

Aww man im so sad Salo's gone. Remember our record in the last 2 seasons with Salo in the lineup vs Salo not in the lineup...that pretty much sums up why i think we should've given him that 2year deal he was wanting. We'll miss that big shot forsure.

Really tough to loose, I loved this goal though.

Who could forget this one, to give us the lead late in the third in game 4, to even the series

Who could forget this

Then my favorite from this year

I wish Sami the best, he got a great deal in Tampa it is just unfortunate I always thought he would retire a Canuck.....

:(

this. what a year.

then again I was there for this, one of his many wins. i'm going to miss the guy so much, so much class and character.

My favourite was when the Canucks smartly decided to avoid doubling his salary to keep him after his play has been declining and amid injury concerns.

BALLS OF STEEL! BALLS OF STEEL!

so many to choose from though, wish him all the best

You act as if he wouldn't have taken a discount to stay. Admit it - the management made a mistake. A big one. Salo is one of our best d-men.

Will be missed as a person and as a player! Let's hope MG will sign someone good *coughsutercough* to replace the big gap left in our d

I was a little kid, so I may not have the right team, but it was, I think the Blues, and I think he scored with like 0.6 seconds left. It was amazing.

Sad & shocked to see Sami Salo going to Tampa Bay Lightnings

Was hoping Sami would finish his careeer as a Canucks...

but I guess it was not meant to be

Good luck for the next 2 years in Florida Sami, I know not ALL Nucks fans will miss you,

But I will

Go :canucks: Go

Being about as reliable defensively as you can get.