The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Shane Doan's agent said the Canucks are one of the teams.

Completely agree.  If you dont like the source, dont read it.  It still leads to thoughtful discussion.  I hate how people come on here and try to act like internet cops.  Chill out!!! We're all fans here.  Check your anger at the door and stop putting people down for posting these rumors.  Its such a downer when people try to act all high and mighty over valid and invalid sources.  If you feel that strongly about it, get off these boards and only follow TSN.  People dont need your negative attitude on here......i seriously hate this message board sometimes!!!

Completely agree. If you dont like the source, dont read it. It still leads to thoughtful discussion. I hate how people come on here and try to act like internet cops. Chill out!!! We're all fans here. Check your anger at the door and stop putting people down for posting these rumors. Its such a downer when people try to act all high and mighty over valid and invalid sources. If you feel that strongly about it, get off these boards and only follow TSN. People dont need your negative attitude on here......i seriously hate this message board sometimes!!!

Archived