The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game] Where will the Big Names on the trade market land?

hey guys,

So with the Luongo, Nash, and Ryan trades not really going anywhere just yet, I thought it would be fun to predict where each will land, and what each trade will look like.

Roberto Luongo, Vancouver Canucks

Probable Landing Spots:

- Florida Panthers

- Toronto Maple Leafs

- Chicago Blackhawks

Rick Nash, Columbus Blue Jackets

Probable Landing Spots:

- New York Rangers

- Los Angeles Kings

- San Jose Sharks

- Boston Bruins

Bobby Ryan, Anaheim Ducks

Probable Landing Spots:

- New York Rangers

- Philadelphia Flyers

- Vancouver Canucks (Hopefully!)

I am predicting that Luongo goes to the Panthers, Nash goes to the Rangers, and Ryan goes to the Flyers.

Again, predict where you think these players will end up and what deals will occur.

Have fun! :towel:

I'll bite.

Luongo - FLA (happy wife = happy life - well, except for the part about winning the Stanley Cup, that is)

Nash - NYR (only 'cause the Rangers love to land the big fish and they'll overpay to do it almost every time)

Ryan - stays put (hearing he got smacked around by Ducks' knee-breakers and is now OK with being perpetual tradebait)

Semin - DET (I hear they've got another Russian to work with him who's NOT constantly being called out for being lazy)

Doan - stays put (he'd only come to VAN if Jamison deal gets ugly sooner rather than later)

I'll bite.

Luongo - FLA (happy wife = happy life - well, except for the part about winning the Stanley Cup, that is)

Nash - NYR (only 'cause the Rangers love to land the big fish and they'll overpay to do it almost every time)

Ryan - stays put (hearing he got smacked around by Ducks' knee-breakers and is now OK with being perpetual tradebait)

Semin - DET (I hear they've got another Russian to work with him who's NOT constantly being called out for being lazy)

Doan - stays put (he'd only come to VAN if Jamison deal gets ugly sooner rather than later)

Archived