The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Team As A Canuck Fan Do You Like The Least (From A Rival Standpoint)?

ConnorFutureGM

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Calgary, cause everything about Calgary screams douchebag

Ya... I work on he rigs and my Girlfriend is a waitress and I wear white Oakley sunglasses and I have a dodge Cummings with a 12" lift and a ktm 250 dirt bike in the box with my monster energy drink, sticker in the back window and listen to my exhaust, I have a chip, I have so much money!! On my days off I take my Malibu wake setter to BC, my truck is so fast that I blow by people on the highway pulling my boat with my sideways hat, kipper rules, 1989 buddy!! Ya!! That goal shoulda counted!!! Huhuhuh sedin sisters huhuhuhuh!

Ya... I work on he rigs and my Girlfriend is a waitress and I wear white Oakley sunglasses and I have a dodge Cummings with a 12" lift and a ktm 250 dirt bike in the box with my monster energy drink, sticker in the back window and listen to my exhaust, I have a chip, I have so much money!! On my days off I take my Malibu wake setter to BC, my truck is so fast that I blow by people on the highway pulling my boat with my sideways hat, kipper rules, 1989 buddy!! Ya!! That goal shoulda counted!!! Huhuhuh sedin sisters huhuhuhuh!

Boston, with Chicago I can at least repsect a lot of the talent on the team with the exception of a couple players. With Boston it's the other way around. They have like 1 or 2 players with talent the rest are just goons

Chicago. Because they're in our conference, knocked us out of the playoffs twice in a row, and Bolland and Byfuglien (enough said)

Boston's a pretty big one as well but I think this rivlarly will die in the next season or so. They won the cup and played dirty and got away with it, we didn't. Lame, but it happened. Chicago and their fans constantly taunt us and even more so because of what Boston did.

Boston, hands down the dirtiest team in hockey I don't give a crap what people say about us Boston is far worse. The playoffs and the game on Jan 7th are all you need to see.

And their fans are a bunch of inbred neanderthals who's actions include attempting to beat up the Lightning mascot and writing racial slurs on twitter after Ward bounced them from the playoffs last year. Oh and before someone points out how our fans "rioted" we've had 2 sports riots since 1994, they've had 5 in the past decade.

Voted Calgary because of the length of the rivalry even though they are not much of a team anymore. But Boston is a close second because of the douchebaggery, one year opponents in the playoffs does not a rivalry make, its just makes hype for the next game. imo

Most definitely Boston. Their fans are just as bad as the team.

The thing that sticks out to me the most was when Rick passed and I was reading some comments from Bruins fans actually celebrating his death rather than passing on condolences. I get being a diehard sports fan, I get hating your rival, but that just crossed the line.

Archived