Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sharpshooter

Mars Rover/Mission Thread: Following Our Curiosity

Is it just me or did they make the landing system way more complicated than it needed to be?

Wow, 8 kilobits from the rover. I'm guessing the oribters have a higher bandwidth, cause that's just piss poor

If it doesn't work....then you can ask Truculence, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?". I'm sure he won't mind. :lol:

Is it just me or did they make the landing system way more complicated than it needed to be?

What channel is it on? If we even can watch it on tv?

where do I go on xbox to watch? Dont see it on my dashboard.. or do I have to watch it through the 'game' they put out?

Enjoying the absolute hell out of this....as someone who even as a 6 year old kid dreamed of someday being an astronaut and seeing these types of things up close and personal, that dream may be dead, but thanks to NASA and their fantastic streaming capabilities, I have the opportunity to view this once in a lifetime situation. Kudos to all who have shared the link in this thread, and kudos to Sharp for starting it. :)

where do I go on xbox to watch? Dont see it on my dashboard.. or do I have to watch it through the 'game' they put out?

NASA TV?

You can watch it online or through your Xbox on your t.v. too.

Nope.. nothing about it on my dashboard at all.. i've been going through everything.. games.. movies/tv etc.