The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Laurence Gilman on CKNW

CanuckRow

I must say imo Doan will be more concerned with assistance he will get in the area of physicality and pushback. I feel our lack of pushback influences players not to come here............I don't think Doan would want, come the playoffs, to find it will be him, Bieksa and Ballard against teams like Boston, New York and the like.

We have a real problem in this area.......Arnott may help somewhat in this area.

I find it funny that you are clueless. Burrows bite was 2 seasons ago, where everyone was mentioning it. Now Kesler Olympic style dives where last season so it's still fresh in people's mind. Give it another year or so before it dies down. Unless he does it again.

Just about every player in the league has taken a dive or tried to call a penalty or two so the diving doesn't annoy me about Kesler.

What really pisses me off is his arrogant attitude, which causes him to try and play in meaningless regular season games when he's clearly not 100%, injure himself again and then play hobbled down the stretch and score 1 goal in 20 of the more important games.

That Predators series and the Selke got to his head and now he thinks he's superman. Reality check Kesler: You're not and you're costing the team by trying to carry the Canucks on your shoulders.

In the Shane doan thread:

Gillman says: that a 4 year 30 Million would indeed be a deal breaker.

Gillman said: Doan and wife on a fact finding stage of their big decision. Money is important but winning slightly more.

Gillman on CKNW right now: says Doan dinner went well and he really wants to win the cup.

This Gilman dude...

Was he not the first person whom MG brought in?

He has done very well for us... and nod oubt has had a huge impact on our President Trophies.

Pretty sure I heard that during the dinner money didn't really come up either at all or until the end of the interview... - Team 1040... i think...

No link to he podcast for Cknw yet eh....

CKNW AUDIO VAULT PAGE

AUDIO VAULT >>> PLEASE NOTE:

Due to restrictions placed on us by Olympic broadcast rights holders.

You will be unable to access the Audio Vault until after the conclusion of the Olympic Games.

Thank you for your understanding

DOH!!!!

Archived