The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sports/Games that should be in the Olympics

Teen Icarus

What sport should be added first?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm thinking the Olympics are going to start down-sizing the number of events if costs keep going up as they are.

I'm thinking they may also have to go back to some kind of single site for the games, despite the numbers of issues that could result from such a decision.

regards,

G.

Lacrosse is probably the only one that should even come close and i imagine the reason its not on there is probably due to a lack of participants outside of North America. There are far more "sports" that shouldn't have a place in the olympics.

Lacrosse should be in there for sure in the summer olympics, I am positiive that if they can have field hockey, then they could also have lacrosse.

Crashed Ice would be cool as well but lacrosse in the summer olympics is much more realistic.

Lacrosse should be in there for sure in the summer olympics, I am positiive that if they can have field hockey, then they could also have lacrosse.

Crashed Ice would be cool as well but lacrosse in the summer olympics is much more realistic.

Crashed Ice would be cool, but is there enough competition?

As great as it would be to see Lacrosse only 2 nations Canada and the US pretty much play it. And only Canada is it popular. So it will never get in as there's no competition.

I hear Rugby 7's will be in the Olympics

Rugby Union should as well.

Baseball has a high rate of participation in Asia and other countries, but not sure if they would ever allow it as it's not played in Europe or Africa.

Is cricket in the Olympics?

How about high speed drooling over Women's Beach Volleyball?

Crashed Ice would be cool, but is there enough competition?

As great as it would be to see Lacrosse only 2 nations Canada and the US pretty much play it. And only Canada is it popular. So it will never get in as there's no competition.

I hear Rugby 7's will be in the Olympics

Rugby Union should as well.

Baseball has a high rate of participation in Asia and other countries, but not sure if they would ever allow it as it's not played in Europe or Africa.

Is cricket in the Olympics?

How about high speed drooling over Women's Beach Volleyball?

Archived