The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

On 2/15/2017 at 2:47 AM, Jiggs50 said:

Not a big fan of his. He's a very different player than he used to be. Plus Ravens need more of a possession reciever. Corey Davis would be unreal but doubt they go wr in 1st rd again. Kenny Britt would be sick too. 

Darreus Rogers as a late round pick would be the ideal possession receiver. He does not drop passes. Not insanely athletic but he gets good seperation and runs really good routes.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Darreus Rogers as a late round pick would be the ideal possession receiver. He does not drop passes. Not insanely athletic but he gets good seperation and runs really good routes.

One of the few USC WRs who are underrated unlike overrated Juju.

Seems like an ideal tough middle of the field slot wr. Anquan Boldin poor man's potential.

Not much speed but has vices for hands and is physical.

Like him a ton Eagles need outside receivers though with either elite size or speed.

I expect Eagles to land Kenny Britt and or Kenny Stills at minimum.

Pipe dream is Alshon Jeffrey and Desean Jackson both.

Another physical guy is Pierre Garcon would look great in the slot with the Ravens as a Steve Smith replacement.

4 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Seems like an ideal tough middle of the field slot wr. Anquan Boldin poor man's potential.

Like him a ton Eagles need outside receivers though with either elite size or speed.

Another physical guy is Pierre Garcon would look great in the slot with the Ravens as a Steve Smith replacement.

I'm drooling over the possibility of Jeffrey being added to the Bengals offense. Dalton, Green, Jeffrey, Eifert, Bernard etc. If our line can actually protect Dalton that's a potential top 5 offense. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

In my opinion Juju actually pretty underrated in this year's draft. For all talk there has been about Corey Davis or Mike Williams, people tend to forget just how good Juju is. He has been double teamed since his freshman year and still has 3k receiving yards in his career. Hell, he played 4 games in his sophomore season with a CAST on his hand. The guy is a battler and a team first player.

EDIT: Darrelle Revis though.:picard:

Edited by ReggieBush

Hey Boys,

Im bored so I ran a pre combine and pro day mock Draft Simulator.

I made the Eagles picks up to the 4th round the rest was CPU simulated. Let me know what you think and run through it for your team also.

i only know the names until the top 100 or so picks but you can do a full 7 round mock it you want.

Enjoy.

5 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

AP a free agent. Predictions as to where he'll go? Feeling that he will end up with the Seahawks. Rawls can be AP's backup just in case he runs into injury trouble. He can plays few plays instead of AP to limit his workload. 

AP wouldn't do a thing behind Seattles awful o-line.  Look how he did this year with Minnesota's line.

Seattle should be just fine with a duo of Rawls and Prosise anyways.

In any regard, AP looked pretty washed up this year even before his injury.  I can't imagine any team thinking that going into the season with AP penciled in as their feature back would be a good idea.  

Edited by Jägermeister
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

AP wouldn't do a thing behind Seattles awful o-line.  Look how he did this year with Minnesota's line.

Seattle should be just fine with a duo of Rawls and Prosise anyways.

In any regard, AP looked pretty washed up this year even before his injury.  I can't imagine any team thinking that going into the season with AP penciled in as their feature back would be a good idea.  

IDK about that. Seattle's interior OL (Glow, Britt, Ifedi) was decent in the run game. The edges were really bad. And AP is the best RB of our generation so there is always a possibility

NFL Network panel seems to think Jimmy G. can fetch either the 1st or 2nd overall from either Cleveland or San Fran.  Though that would be nice I can't see that happening.  I think I'd rather take a chance on Jimmy G. than risk drafting a Goff.  If these coaches are smart they better get a bonafide QB and quick or they won't be coaching for long.  San Fran doesn't even have a QB on their roster.  They used the example of Andy Reid picking up Alex Smith when he arrived at KC and thus still has a job.  Man if the Browns are dumb enough to trade that 1st overall to NE then that will help expedite the possible loss of Hightower.

On 2/28/2017 at 7:05 PM, ReggieBush said:

I don't disagree

1. Julio

2. AB

3. AJ Green

4. OBJ

5. Hopkins

I know I might be biased here but I'd take Green over Brown each and every time. A.J. has a much better overall skill set than Brown and has way better character. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pears said:

I know I might be biased here but I'd take Green over Brown each and every time. A.J. has a much better overall skill set than Brown and has way better character. 

Me too, as I said at the beginning of the year I think AB is so overrated when everyone was on his hype train saying he's the best WR in the game( I'm not that bored to go back and check lol).  His game is predicated on speed which won't last long.

My top 5 WR going into next year:

Jones

Cooper

Green

OBJ

Hopkins

Those Bama receivers...  I know y'all think I got Cooper way too high but I expect big things from him going forward, he also will have a better QB/team than Green/OBJ/Hopkins.  OBJ and AB are also headcases.

• Upvote 1