The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

This isn't over yet

I only caught the end of the falcons-49ers game,

But why and how did Atlanta waist one of their time outs??? I've been saying this forever that 2nd half time outs are more valuable than the 5-10 yard penalties they would be giving up.

Edited by Tony Romo

Terrible 3rd quarter, couldn't move the ball on offense and couldn't slow down the ball on defense. Baltimore deserved every bit of the win.

I hate Bernard Pollard as far as to wish very disgusting, cruel thoughts upon him. I would not bat an eye lash or have even the tiniest, most miniscule sad thought if he got into a tragic accident and became a vegetable and basically just a human body laying in a bed. In my opinion he's the most disgusting, unsportsmanlike son of a b*tch in the NFL (more than Sherman, at least all he does is talk). If that makes you think less of me or whatever, I don't really care. I wish I could save the lives of all the innocent killed in Aurora and at Sandy Hook in exchange for that scum bag. My hate for him has been growing long before this game, today just added a tiny portion to it.

Assssssssssssssssssssssssss you can tell from my rant, I'll be rooting for the 9ers in the super bowl. :)

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Just one last thought before I sign off for the night: It amazes me how many people are more about Brady and the Pats losing than they do about their own teams winning. Throughout the season I've seen people celebrate and tweet/make facebook statuses about the Pats losing and when their team wins it's like whatever.

But hey, 7 AFC championship games and 5 super bowls in 12 years, not going to complain one bit. The Ravens outplayed us, and I look forward to competing in next season's playoffs.

Terrible 3rd quarter, couldn't move the ball on offense and couldn't slow down the ball on defense. Baltimore deserved every bit of the win.

I hate Bernard Pollard as far as to wish very disgusting, cruel thoughts upon him. I would not bat an eye lash or have even the tiniest, most miniscule sad thought if he got into a tragic accident and became a vegetable and basically just a human body laying in a bed. In my opinion he's the most disgusting, unsportsmanlike son of a b*tch in the NFL (more than Sherman, at least all he does is talk). If that makes you think less of me or whatever, I don't really care. I wish I could save the lives of all the innocent killed in Aurora and at Sandy Hook in exchange for that scum bag. My hate for him has been growing long before this game, today just added a tiny portion to it.

Assssssssssssssssssssssssss you can tell from my rant, I'll be rooting for the 9ers in the super bowl. :)

You're mad..go to bed...and say bye to the Pats contending for awhile..LMAO 13 points at home.

Right...did you see all the plays in his career where he took out other players?

Yeah...he's a model citizen....

Never said he was, why cry about it now when he didn't do anything in THIS game? Oh right the PAts lost only scored 13 at home it must be Pollards fault...

Never said he was, why cry about it now when he didn't do anything in THIS game? Oh right the PAts lost only scored 13 at home it must be Pollards fault...

Gee...I guess you thought what the Bruins did to the Canucks in 2011 was fine.

If not, you're just another hating hypocrite.

You're mad..go to bed...and say bye to the Pats contending for awhile..LMAO 13 points at home.

Bye to the pats contending for a while? Everyone from this year will be returning next year. The defense will be one year older, and maybe Gronk and Hernandez will be able to stay healthy all season. We'll also get Edelman back from IR + whatever draft picks and FA moves we make. Who do you cheer for? Wait, let me guess, you're all of a sudden a huge Ravens or 49ers fan right? Pathetic