The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Lol only 36 yards for Brees. Ouch.

Love it. But total yardage is only about 30 yards apart for these teams at 2 scores difference in the game. LONG way from over. Love points on the opening drive of the second half. If not, and NO puts a drive together we're in a completely different game.

edit: oops, closer to 50 yards difference

Edited by Green Building

Just got home from the liquor store boys. Got a ton of beer, and a personal favorite in Kaluha (mix it with root beer, greatness). Ordered pizza and wings from a local pizzeria that I'm going to go pick up at 5. SO PUMPED!

Got enough alcohol to sustain a low to moderate buzz throughout the game, and if the Patriots lose, there's enough to push buzz that into a drunken stuper .

And to Apple Juice, Dobson is out tonight.

Just got home from the liquor store boys. Got a ton of beer, and a personal favorite in Kaluha (mix it with root beer, greatness). Ordered pizza and wings from a local pizzeria that I'm going to go pick up at 5. SO PUMPED!

Got enough alcohol to sustain a low to moderate buzz throughout the game, and if the Patriots lose, there's enough to push buzz that into a drunken stuper .

And to Apple Juice, Dobson is out tonight.

I'm not a fan of root beer but Kahlua is enticing... I guess I'll try it next time.. And god dammit even more injuries to deal with. That's just great.