NFL thread

Tony Romo

dom·i·nance

ˈdämənəns/

noun

noun: dominance

power and influence over others.

kleinr_Patriots%281%29_12.r.jpg

See ya'll in the AFC Championship game! Brady's 8th AFC conference championship game in 11 years. I forget which iconic athlete said this, but it was along the lines of, "If you want to be liked, stop being great."

• Upvote 1

dom·i·nance

ˈdämənəns/

noun

noun: dominance

power and influence over others.

kleinr_Patriots%281%29_12.r.jpg

See ya'll in the AFC Championship game! Brady's 8th AFC conference championship game in 11 years. I forget which iconic athlete said this, but it was along the lines of, "If you want to be liked, stop being great."

Pats played a hell of a game. Definitely didn't expect them to run the ball that much, but it payed off in a big way. Your D played a hell of a game, making key stops in the rezone and forcing turnovers.

Now hopefully my Broncos can win tomorrow and we can have another epic AFC final. (Although I can understanding you rooting for the Chargers tomorrow; the Pats would absolutely destroy them.)

Pats played a hell of a game. Definitely didn't expect them to run the ball that much, but it payed off in a big way. Your D played a hell of a game, making key stops in the rezone and forcing turnovers.

Now hopefully my Broncos can win tomorrow and we can have another epic AFC final. (Although I can understanding you rooting for the Chargers tomorrow; the Pats would absolutely destroy them.)

I was genuinely shocked, and happy, when McDaniel's chose to stay with the run. We have lost games in the past, including playoff games, because even though the run game was working McDaniel's had a fetish for watching Brady toss long bombs for absolutely no reason.

As a Patriots fan, of course I want the Chargers to win ;) As a fan of football, and memorable games that will be talked about years from now, nothing is more epic than Brady vs Manning in the playoffs. And no, not even Wilson vs Kaepernick.

Belichick's game plan of running the ball and dominating the line of scrimmage worked, reason to why the Pats won. They need to work on stopping the deep pass down the field, it has been happening quite a bit against the Colts. They need to lock down the deep pass and contain the run.

Pats have some good young defensive players on their team, Collins, Jones (both), Siliga, Ryan, Dennard.

As a Broncos fan are you worried about the game tommorow? I think there's going to be a huge upset with the Chargers winning. Broncos - Pats would be amaze doe.

Belichick's game plan of running the ball and dominating the line of scrimmage worked, reason to why the Pats won. They need to work on stopping the deep pass down the field, it has been happening quite a bit against the Colts. They need to lock down the deep pass and contain the run.

Pats have some good young defensive players on their team, Collins, Jones (both), Siliga, Ryan, Dennard.

While in agreement than the secondary is vulnerable versus deep passes, some throws are just meant to be made. The first touchdown Luck threw was an absolutely perfect throw. Right where it needed to be, arrived exactly when it was supposed to. There's no defending it. But then there's other instances, such as Talib peeked in the backfield because Luck almost got sacked, and Hilton ran a double move past him for a long gain.

As a Broncos fan are you worried about the game tommorow? I think there's going to be a huge upset with the Chargers winning. Broncos - Pats would be amaze doe.

I don't think you can NOT be worried against any team that's won a playoff game with the D the Broncos have. That being said, I think the bye week should really help Manning out given the fact he got a little banged up this year. I think it's going to be a close game, but the home field advantage is pretty significant at that altitude. Broncos secondary needs to step up and make some key plays, but I think they'll pull it off.

I'm very happy with the results today. Beast mode played great for us.

I can't believe that they didn't put in Blount when they had 1st and goal so that he could get his 5th TD. The guy has been a monster his last two games.

I hope Seattle meets New England in the Superbowl

Edited by Crom!

I remember seeing something a few years back that a black QB has never won the SB. All black QB's left in the NFC and all white QB's left in the AFC.

And they also used to say you have to have Canadian captain on your hockey club to win the Stanley Cup.

Southern or Dome teams can't win cold weather games. The Cowboys are America's Team.

All myths turn out to be just that. Myths.

;)

Edited by Ghostsof1915