The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Am I the only one who think's both New York football teams coaching sucks? I know the Giants won the Super Bowl last season, but the Giants seem to play great one week, and crash and burn the next.

The Jets...well....they just need help.

I think with Coughlin and the Giants you have a lot more leeway because they have done this crap before. They turn on the switch when needed and when you have 2 super bowls you are doing something right and build leeway.

Sexy Rexy and the Jets are a whole different story.

I know this hasn't been talked about here but I found it absolutely pathetic that the Dallas organization decided to bring Josh Brent on the field. Jerry Jones and the Cowboys organization should be ashamed of themselves. I do not care if Jerry Brown's mother is supportive of Brent. The guy killed somebody due to his actions and for the Cowboys to condone that by bringing this garbage of a human being on to the field and showing support for him is disgusting. I think it sends the wrong message to the rest of the NFL and football fans/society as a whole. Essentially, the Cowboys are saying they will be supportive of drunk drivers who kill people as long as they are affiliated with there team or are what they perceive as "good guys". The Cowboys are a class act organization and I actually like Jerry Jones but actions speak louder than words and in this case they did.

• Upvote 1

I am still soo pumped about Dallas! Missing half our defense including our two best linebackers and our top receiver with a broken finger,playing under the toughest circumstances and heavy heart for two big reasons...And we won! And playe our best game of the year! Can't believe it!

So many people steppe up!

Brandon Carr, lost his friend in Kansas City one weekend, lost his friend in Dallas the next weekend,and then the Connecticut incident the next weekend..

Anthony spencer having the best year of his career

Tony romo being amazing

Jason Garrett, somehow being able to keep his team focused!

Rob Ryan somehow keeping his defense not being a disaster despite missing more than half our defense!

I am so proud and pumped

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how someone can be so bad at their job and keep it. That snap at the end was bad, but Mark still caught it for a second then dropped it. 5 turnovers looooooooooool. I actually like the Jets but that was some funny stuff.

Yeah, I was laughing. Dismal.

Feel bad for the guys on D who play their hearts out and give the team a chance to win.

I think Alex Smith is someone we need to look at bringing in. Game manager, run the ball, doesn't turn it over.