Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Just a heads up Winnipeg may not be on much in the next couple sims... (midterms) I'll try to set aside a couple hours here and there to get a few games in. I'll post on here in advance

detroit

florida

washington

carolina

montreal

winnipeg

send me a message if your on tonight

I'll be on for the next 3 days consistently, I need LA, PHX, MIN, and TB... ANA as well but me and him have connection problems with eachother which I hope is resolved (it's XBL not me or him) by then.

I'll be on for the next 3 days consistently, I need LA, PHX, MIN, and TB... ANA as well but me and him have connection problems with eachother which I hope is resolved (it's XBL not me or him) by then.

This league seems really fun, I can't wait to join

I'm almost wishing for drama to break lose and someone get fired lol so I get a spot lol, or have somebody quit

All joking aside I'm excited to take the next available team !

ya barely ever see him online anymore

when he was online he didnt respond to my invites

Xbox died while playing SJ a few days ago. Finally managed to get to EB and use my warranty for a replacement. I'll be on later tonight.

Xbox died while playing SJ a few days ago. Finally managed to get to EB and use my warranty for a replacement. I'll be on later tonight.

Washington here, I think this will be my last season. I'm finding more and more difficult to play being on eastern time zone. I'm on almost everyday for at least a couple hours but the time I'm on no one else is. I do want to finish the season and playoffs but immediately after I'm eliminated I'll be leaving. kinda sucks because I enjoy playing with all of you (even Detroit Lol). so Ya I'm sure if your interested in being the Washington gm you can talk to kassian. the team is mostly the same brouwer backstrom and Hendricks are out for bergeron and clowe. I may have 1 draft pick away too.

looking to do my two double headers against the islanders and philly - let me know if you guys will be on

Can I get into this league? You guys seem very, very active which is awesome since the other league that I'm in is more of a casual one. I realize I'll be put on the waitlist.

Can I get into this league? You guys seem very, very active which is awesome since the other league that I'm in is more of a casual one. I realize I'll be put on the waitlist.

Starting to agree, hasn't been on in 4 days, and I need to play him for a playoff spot, I can't have inactive people at such a crucial time.

Still Need LA x2 and Min.