The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Article on Jensen, Schroeder and Lack

Canucksin2013

Despite the numerous grammatical and spelling errors in the article I'm not convinced the author knows what he is talking about. With the size of the disclaimer up front I expected something more in depth. He's not saying anything we don't know, that Schroeder is undersized and Jensen is good on the puck. The fact that he made two contract errors in Jensen and Lack leads me further to believe that this guy didn't make much effort in writing the article... or should I say blog.

Lack and Jensen head our under-rated prospects. Lack can easily turn into an NHL starter while Jensen will be a top six forward. Top that with the massive potential by Kassian and Tanev on D and our prospects look good. Of course Gaunce will most likely turn into our no.3 centre with hopefully the potential to go to our second. But besides Connauton and Schroeder the rest of prospects don't look so good.

Lack and Jensen head our under-rated prospects. Lack can easily turn into an NHL starter while Jensen will be a top six forward. Top that with the massive potential by Kassian and Tanev on D and our prospects look good. Of course Gaunce will most likely turn into our no.3 centre with hopefully the potential to go to our second. But besides Connauton and Schroeder the rest of prospects don't look so good.

Yeah, I'm starting to think Gaunce is underrated on here a bit. He definitely has untapped offensive potential and some scouts were saying that with other players even a little closer to his calibre on his wings he could have an 80 point season, while staying the defensive stalwart that he is. He could definitely become a Ryan O'Reilly-type player, which would be awesome.

Archived